23

Kelli's POV
I looked at y/n and she was just hurting , she was traumatized, in pain , I knew colby but I didn't know he was like that .

Colby's POV
Y/n was hurts , I knew I fucked up I called Sam and I just felt my eyes water up ,
Sam: hey man *stern voice*
Colby: I fucked up
Sam: I know you did , and you lost the love of you're life two..
Colby: I honestly don't get it , she did it to me .
Sam: who
Colby: SHAE?
Sam: did she know about your guys little fling ?
Colby: I don't even know but she's seen the video .
Sam: oh , Colby I'll be there in a hour
Colby: oh okay
Call ended
Why , she was the person closest to me . She knew everything , why did she have to do this to me . Ugh shae always messes up everything . I can't take this anymore .. I go up to my room and just lay there .. thinking , I fucked up bad . Ugh I hate this i get up and go to the bathroom and wash my face , I get a snack and start to eat, honestly I didn't wanna stress so I watched a movie maybe it could get things off my mind , I watched some umbrella academy show it was pretty good , I liked it a lot I ended up waiting forever . I finally get a text from Sam saying that he already got there they'll get there bags tomorrow since there wore out I responded with a " Okay, good night man. " and I got one in return . I turned my phone off and then kept watching . I stayed up until 2:30 until I got bored I went upstairs and fell asleep. I wanted to get this out so I started to read , I guess it wasn't that bad , I read a book about society. It was entraining .

Y/n's POV 
I stayed awake it was around 2 I looked bland at my tv I was angry , annoyed ,and really hurt ,  I just watched the guys root for the team playing in soccer it was kinda boring but I didn't wanna annoy anyone so I left it . I got up and washed my face I get a little hot and needed a refresher . I looked at my body and I just touched my stomach. "Ew" I said looking at how big I got , I felt bloated , I didn't even eat . I took a picture and just posted "honestly wish I could be at the gym" so I set a alarm for 6 am and made a playlist to go to the gym. I went to sleep and it was okay until I had this weird dream . It was colby and I arguing and then I woke up hyperventilating cause I didn't know what was happening. I guess I was talking or maybe even screaming so Kelli was awake staring at me and then rocking me back and forth . I was honestly thankful for having her ..