24

Y/n POV
I was able to sleep the well , I woke up and went down stares I finally got up at a reasonable time . I made myself some breakfast and got a glass of orange juice. Today was the start of a new routine, I'm going to start going to the gym and getting healthier . I ate some egg whites reminding me of Aaron and tori . Honestly I kinda miss the three of us . Yea tori Aaron and I used to be a lil group when they first started dating . But anyways I ate my egg whites with some toast and drank my orange juice I made another batch for Kelli . "KELLI GET UPPPPP" I said as I looked up and heard her groan . "Nooooo" she whines . " come on we have to hit the gym" I said resuming my eggs and toast . After a good five minutes of yelling she finally got up . I told her to eat the breakfast I made and she did . I went up stairs to get my phone and purse . "Let's go to the Nike store to get a work out fit " I said looking at her as she finishes up the toast . She's nods as she stuffs the rest of the toast into her chipmunk cheeks . She changed into a short and got her phone , we left and I spotted colby walking so I turned around and we took the stairs . I get in my Jeep and went to the Nike store close to my apartment complex .

We got this outfit ^

And we took a quick picture for our Instagram

We finished pictures and walked down to the gym

We finished pictures and walked down to the gym . I put my headphones in and so did Kelli . We listened to the Same playlist for some reason . Today we did mostly cardio so that's basically self explanatory and then I did some weights and Kelli did some ab work outs . We finished up and we went back to my room , we took the stares cause why take the elevator when the stares are next to my room . We got there and she took my down stairs bathroom and I took my bathroom . We showered relatively really long since were exhausted but hey that's the part of this routine. Kelli and I finish up and she meets me down in my living room  and she says "hey so I saw the apartment room next to your's is up for sale you think I can get it ?" My eyes widened . "GET IT GET IT GET IT" I said . She looked at me as I bounced up and down really happy. " okay cause my lease ends in a week and I have like half my furniture in a moving truck . Wanna help?"she told me with a face of hope . " uh yea?" I said looking at her .