19

y/n's POV
I laugh at the fact that sam looks so happy , he tells us that he's going to call us when he's back at the house . We said okay and bye . It was getting pretty late so we watched one or two more movies after that and we went up to my room . Sammy was so cuddly and happy that mama was home . When we went to bed I was cuddled up with colby and then Sammy at the end of the bed . He watched my phone as I scrolled through my fans and I . I came across a picture with colby a fan and I it was so adorable . Colby goes "aww" I laugh . I kept scrolling until I heard colby SNORING . It was so cute . I took a video of him and it was so adorable (I can't upload videos it's like not working 😪) he was curled up next to me . I then start to fall asleep..

Morning
I don't remember when my phone ended up playing music but I woke up listening to music . I sit up and rub my eyes and yawn . "Babe" colby says in a raspy voice . His voice in the morning is such a turn on for me . "Yes?" I said looking at him and I felt a little sore throat and a lil stuffy nose . My eyes widen when I hear my voice . " no no no no no no no" I said getting up and running down stares . Colby looks at me worried and runs down . " what the fuck are you saying no for ." He said , "if I get sick , I can't make a video , and then I'll be tired to hang out with you , AND I WANNA HANG OUT WITH YOU." I said looking at Colby as I noticed him in just his iconic Calvin Klein underwear . His body was so perfect. Anyways I look down and I still do t understand why I have no pants on . No shit I'm sick it's cold as fuck in my room and I'm half naked . Well anyways , "no shit look at me."I said looking at my legs . " oh " He says as he realized. I take some medicine and I get ready . I wore a black tank top and some ripped jeans . I brought a flannel and put it around my waist. Colby wears a blue button up and some black jeans , with his black vans . We leave and go out to Jamba Juice to get some breakfast I get a peachy green goodness bowl with a apple n' green smoothie , and colby got a positively pomegranate bowl and a pomegranate antioxidant smoothie . We took it to go and went to park . We ate our bowls and drink our smoothies and watched the clouds . Everyone came back tonight so I guess we were alone for a while . We finished up and we went to the mall . We walked around and saw some of our fans , took some pics and talked to some of them . We get a call from Sam and he was telling us that he was leaving around 7 so when they get here all we have to do is greet them and just help out a little . Colby says " alright man see you later , y/n don't do something stupid . I'm trusting you please ." He said looking into my eyes . " Alright I'll try" I said licking my lips . " oh okay . " he says and kisses me . I kissed back and we walk around for a a little more . It's around 12:30 pm now so we're probably going to go home . We go to our complex and I go with colby to get somethings . "Alright so I need , condoms, underwear , my toothbrush-" he says and I wide my eyes "CONDOMS? FOR WHAT?" I said yelling . "Um yea I'm going to fuck you ?" He says both of us laughing . Colby continues to get his stuff he ends up bringing the condoms and we go up to my room . After a while we get a call from Sam saying they were at a Billie eilish concert . I was so jello I love Billie :((( .