The Appearance

The moon was high in the sky as the animals slept, the only noise being made is from nocturnal creatures until some strange lights appear, out stepped people all of them confused and looking at each other. 

None of these people are able to understand each other and they don't seem to trust each other except two of them who look a little like each other. These two back away from the others until they burst into flames they both fall to the ground but from internal pain the flames aren't the thing causing pain.  The others start to look around at each other distressed when another begins to recoil in pain as he begins to float and another cracks the ground as she hits the ground in her pained anger. Suddenly all of them hear voices in their heads but they quickly realize all of them are speaking to each other telepathically although none of them can understand each other until their powers begin to translate what each other were saying.

One of the two who lit on fire earlier begins to speak telepathically.

"Who are all of you?" He asked

No one could answer, it was as if all of them had no past prior to this day not even names. The same one who asked who they all were spoke again.

"So none of us know our past, where we are or even what we are called? If so we must work together and give ourselves names, so from now on I am Reinlas Harraele"

The one who lit on fire with him spoke.

"With our powers we can all sense different things about each other as it seems but I sense a familial connection with you Reinlas so I am Farenhale Harraele your brother" He says

The two agree to call each other brother as they both sensed this connection before and soon the rest begin to name themselves.

"I am Itanrora Birt" Says the floating man

"I will be called Yaitera Zikare" Says the woman who cracked the ground 

More of the people came forward to name themselves but they all know they should build places to sleep for now until they can decide what to do next. The Harraele brothers as they were going to start building suddenly they fell to the ground but then objects around them started to lift up around them 

"What the? We can use our mind to lift objects?!" Reinlas asked in an astonished tone

"It seems so brother, we keep getting more powers we should try to master them so we don't get overwhelmed" Farenhale says

"Agreed" Reinlas said in return

Soon enough the brother both tried to use their mind to try and lift some rocks with their mind but nothing happened. Farenhale tried again putting a lot of strain on his mind and it inevitably sends him flying back into a tree, causing Reinlas to run over.

"Brother! Are you alright?!" He asks panicked

Farenhale sits up.

"Ah that hurt a lot" he says

Reinlas gets over to him and helps him up and makes sure there's no bleeding or anything.

"Ok lesson one don't put to much strain or it'll backfire" Reinlas says

"Yeah not doing that again" Farenhale says

"We'll continue this later brother we have to build that house remember?" Reinlas says

They both know that it will take time to be able to lift much with their mind so they head off again to actually begin building their house. Soon later they return to the others with their own materials and other building supplies so that they can build their house nearby them.

A few days of construction later...

All of them have their own house, the Harraele brothers live in a small log cabin nearby everyone else's houses and everyone has agreed to meet up on a nearby hill so the Harraele brothers are about ready to go.

"So brother what do you think this meet up is about?" Farenhale asked

"Honestly I don't know but it may be to see if anyone else other than us and the animals are around" Reinlas says

"Why do you think that brother? Farenhale asked

"I think that because it can't just be us few around here we may not know much about what's going on but I can't comprehend the though of it just being us so it makes sense that we'd try and at least look" Reinlas said

"I see your point" Farenhale said in return

They both head out past the buildings to the hill nearby everyone is there

"Ah to two finally show up" Itanrora says

"Yes we're here, so what are we discussing?" Farenhale asks

"We have to look for more people maybe there are others like us" Yaitera says

"Agreed, if there are more like us we can then-" 

Itanrora is cut off when a blinding light comes out of no where, the light is familiar they realise its the same kind of light that they had appeared from that fact is aided when they see more people like them appear, they are just as confused as they were when they had first appeared but are more scared. Reinlas looks at the group he's been with so far.

"These people are just like us and there is a hundreds of them we must help them, calm them, something" He says

They all agree but as they turn to them about a quarter of them starts to unlock their own powers causing panic, some start running away and some start fighting other hide in the houses that were constructed over the past few days. To stop the panic Reinlas, Farenhale, Itanrora and Yaitera among the others that arrived with them use their telepathy to calm them all down and start talking with them.

"Everyone please listen we were in much the same state all of you were just a few days prior to this one and to those of you who have powers awoke to them in the same way we did so we shall try to help and the rest of you we will help as well" Reinlas says

The newcomers all are still scared but less than before they want the original group to help them and the originals start to call themselves the first generation. The first generation begin to start building houses and start training both themselves and the newcomers who have powers to control them better and because of their help the newcomer or second generation as they call themselves start to ask the first generation to be their leaders and they accept. The first thing they do is call for an actual name for their race and they decide to call themselves...

The Immortalai