The Building of Kingdoms

It's been a few years since the first generation started to lead their people and in that time they have built a good society there are many people living under their rule and all of them have been following the laws imposed by them but there has been a little concern from the people as of late and the first generation have noticed what their concerns are. Reinlas and Farenhale are over near their house which has been moved further away from the other first members houses but the other first member have moved Reinlas and Farenhale are speaking with each other as the first generation has been called in for a meeting.

"So today is the day huh?" Farenhale asks

"Yes it is, today we have a meeting with the rest of the first and we will be deciding much that will effect our people for a long time" Reinlas says

A green light appears in the sky signalling for the first to appear for the meeting.

"Well there's the signal" Farenhale says

"Then lets head over" Reinlas says

The brothers leave their house and start to head over to the meeting site the same hill they stood on years ago when their people had appeared but they have built a building their for matters of greater decisions . They go over and see Itanrora and Yaitera speaking with the others of the first and they turn around to great Reinlas and Farenhale.

"Reinlas, Farenhale good to see you" Itanrora says holding out his hand

"Good to see you too Itanrora and of coarse you as well Yaitera" Reinlas says as he shakes Itanroras hand

"Today Is a big day" Yaitera says

"We know it's the very reason we are here" Farenhale says

After exchanging these few words they all head inside the building and as they enter they see other members of the first already there sitting in chairs ready to begin so everyone who enters sits down and the first to speak is Itanrora.

"We all know what we're here to discuss. The growing concern from the people is becoming more obvious and so is our own feeling to each other as leaders of our people, so today we have a number of choices to make all of which will impact our people in big ways I believe not many of you have been informed as to our biggest choice we will have today but its something the people have wanted for a while now, the constructions of kingdoms that will each have a royal family at their heads all of them from the first generation"

The members who didn't know about this start to get up questioning this decision asking questions about how it will turn out why they would want this rather than the council and where these kingdoms would be started. Reinlas was someone who knew of this decision and gets up to speak.

"Listen it will be our decision to make someday soon, this meeting was to inform all members of the upcoming decision so that everyone will have time to think it over. We will all have our own kingdoms, those who are related will have a kingdom under the rule of one making the one related to them next in line if something were to happen and those people who are married to another first generation member will have their kingdoms join as one. We also are to choose in the case that the decision is passed where our kingdoms are located across the world."

This makes everyone think about the decision they are also told that if the decision is passed they will have to make laws and rules that all kingdoms will follow and then for the reigning family their own rules in their kingdom that don't interfere with those ones made for all. After this all the members of the first generation start to leave and head home but before they leave Reinlas and Farenhale talk to Itanrora and Yaitera for a bit.

"Wonder how they all took that?" Itanrora asks

"From what I could sense some are worried as to what could happen if the decision is made to construct the kingdoms and what these rules made by us for all of our people to abide by will be" Reinlas says