The Other Side

Its been another 300 billions years and many have come to Geirlanth to escape the horrors of wars in the west and many have even worse tales of what The Warrior who has now become known as Keireens Hand of Death, no one seems to know his identity except those that work directly under him. Those people are fiercely loyal to the Hand of Death and have become killing machines in their own right across the wars in the west the two main ones being Onikerm, he has mild mind control enough to make someone kill someone they love but his true method of 'fun' is torture he loves torture and his insanity grants him an affinity for making up good torture devices. The other feared one under the hand of death is Ratankira he has the main magical power to control the minds of things around him even if the people have to follow his orders he will force them to do worse acts even forcing them to kill themselves to distracts enemies while he orders others to take out the enemy his level off mind control is leagues better than onikerms but above that he is a master of stealth as are his top soldiers, they are so good with stealth they have managed to sneak into castles filled with soldiers and come out with the place looking like some kind of demon tore the place to shreds, blood splashed across the walls, bodies adorning the battlements and the insides of men and women alike strewn across the roofs beams, only monsters would do such things. These are the tales given by those people who have fled to Geirlanth and managed to get there through the valley or the final words of those who were discovered by patrols. The day starts like many others Reinlas is heading down to the city to aid his people with whatever he can be it building or just talking to them to alleviate fears of the wars in the west he will do so, a guard walks over.

"My king, I bring news from the valley" The guard says

"What news do you bring my friend?" Reinlas says

"Some soldiers bearing the symbol of Keireen have entered the valley!" The guard shouts alarmed

"What!?" Reinlas shouts in shock

He and the soldier teleports to the valley walls and Reinlas can see the soldiers bearing Keireens symbol the two look young for Immortalai probably in their hundreds or thousands and one is male and the other is female, they look up to the wall.

"State your purpose here soldiers!" Reinlas shouts to them

"Of coarse king Reinlas we were ordered to find some runaway soldiers who had reportedly been seen running into the valley after sustaining injuries from animals" One soldier says

"My king we rescued those soldiers earlier, they were near dead and according to them it wasnt because of animals it was from Keireens other soldiers and we scanned them as we healed them it was no claw that cut them it was a blade" One valley guard says

Reinlas looks to the two Keireen soldiers and sees the blood on their blades though they don't know he can see it.

"You are soldiers but given the expressions on your face and the lack of tiredness you do not seem to have seen combat this day, where did you come from?" Reinlas asks

"We were just given the order to find these men after having been woken" The male soldier says

"Is that so? Did you encounter any resistance in the valley on your way here?" Reinlas asks

"No nothing we've heard poison claws but none attacked us" The same soldier says

Reinlas uses his magic to identify the kind of blood on the soldiers blade and it is immortalai.

"If this is true then explain the blood on your blades" Reinlas says

"Well maybe one did attack us and we forgot about it" The female soldier says

"Stop lying I have already identified it as immortalai blood and the soldiers you wished to find have told us how they truly got their injuries" Reinlas says