Victory Of The Dead

Another hundred years have passed and Keireen walks through the halls of his castle walking towards the room the time mage is in but he senses Ratankira in a room nearby and knocks on it.

"Ratankira get up and ready. Today we kill Gheranto and Itimkrata" Keireen says

Ratankira opens the door already armoured up.

"I sensed as much the determined feeling you have was easy to sense" Ratankira says

"Right, jsut go get the army ready and begin taking them to the area we have set for the fight" Keireen says

"As you command" Ratankira says as he teleports away

Keireen turns to continue walking to the time mages quarters but sees the time mage walking towards him.

"i already know my king, I will rendezvous with Ratankira and prepare for the fight" The time mage says

"Good, i will join you all soon" Keireen says

The time mage bows and teleports away. Keireen teleprots to the place Onikerm has been conducting his experiments and puts up multiple barriers around himself and some smaller ones within his own body which he always finds difficult. Keireen then teleports his helmet on and conjures small parts around it to seal it across his head letting air through but stopping everything else.

"Alright shoudl stop me from beathing this shit in. I would be an idiot to not protect myself like this" Keireen says as he walks into the facility

Keireen walks past many rooms with people in different stages of decay as they scream in pain until he gets to Onikerm overseeing the facility and looking at the developing toxins. Keireen puts hsi hand on Onikerms shoulder.

"How is it going?" Keireen asks

"Its going wonderfully, its as infecious as deadly and painful, Reinholm will die quickly" Onikerm says

"Good, develop as much as you can and have it be easily transportable without it killing its carriers" Keireen says

"With pleasure King Keireen" Onikerm says

Keireen teleports outside the facility and uses magic to get rid of anything on himself and then takes down the barriers and unseals his helmet. He then teleports away to meet with Ratankira and the time mage, they teleport with the army to the border and fight their way through the border force moving towards the area they decided to fight in. Word of the attack quickly makes it back to Reinholm and the army starts to quickly get ready for a fight, Reinlas is in the castle and he looks at Gheranto and itimkrata.

"You two hurry there with me, ill stop the armies advance till our own forces get there" Reinlas says hurriedly

Gheranto and itimkrat nod unsheathing their blades as Reinlas unsheathes Kylorn they all teleport to where Keireen and his army are. Reinlas quickly turns his eyes black  and he makes a giant wall of fire infront of the marching army and the shadows of the soldiers quickly begin to attack them. Gheranto and Itimkrata see Keireen and fly towards him ready to fight. Keireen watches them as they get close smirking knowing their abilities will be hindered, he already has his blade drawn. Itimkrata makes golems come out of the grown and charge towards Keireen while Gherantos eyes change to red and he starts to bring in the lightning.

"Just drain them for a while" Keireen thinks to himself as he side glances at where the time mage is

Keireens eyes change red as he begins dodging attacks and starts draining Gheranto and Itimkrata of their magic, the time mage stops hiding and uses her time magic on Gherantos soul stopping his first generation magic eliminating his red lightning forcing the clouds above to disappear. Itimkrata looks at Gheranto confused but sees he is just as confused. Keireen in their moment of confusion attacks the golems and destroys them quickly without magic, Keireen then quickly moves forward towards Itimkrata who is trying to make more golems while preparing for the coming attack. As he gets close keireen jumps over the rising golems and tackles Itimkrata and stabs through her with hsi sword impaling her to the ground causing extreme pain, Keireen quickly rolls forward uppercutting Gheranto knocking him down. Keireen quickly conjures chains that hold them both down as the abundance of magic hes getting boosts the draining taking the magic from them much faster. Gheranto and Itimkrata try to break free but when they try keireen breaks their arms and legs them pins them to the ground with daggers. Reinlas looks over at Gheranto, Itimkrata and Keireen and sees Keireen winning.