The Valley Cities Day

300 billion years pass by once more and many "attempted regicides" have happened making Keireens soldiers have to be "imprisoned" when they try. Farenhale has been in the valley city more and more over the years its pretty much become his home and hes been doing much in his time mainly with potions and trying to find out more about the world and creatures in it, its severely dropped his time doing actual training as hes been more invested in his discoveries. Meanwhile Reinlas has been doing all he can back at Reinholm and for the whole kingdom.

Farenhale walks out of the valley cities castle wondering what to do today as hes finished current projects.

"Maybe I'll go to the market, there may be something there" Farenhale thinks to himself as he teleports to the market

Farenhale starts looking around and greeting people as he sees them but he notices the guards are a bit on edge and walks over to one.

"Why do you all seem on edge?" Farenhale asks

"Lord farenhale some bodies were found in the valley we thought nothing of it originally but when we looked them over they were killed by blades the kind used by Keireens soldiers" The guard whispers to him

"Oh, not good, keep an eye out soldier thank for informing me" Farenhale says to him and walks away not sensing the magical barriers being put around the city by unseen forces

Farenhale is now a little unnerved by what he was told as thousands of reasons as to why those soldiers killed race through his head the main two being self defense as they try to get here like others or the fateful day of the vision. He tries to put that second option out of his head and decides to tell Reinlas about that news.

"Brother can you hear me?" Farenhale says telepathically to Reinlas but is only greeted by an unnerving telepathic silence

"Odd Reinlas doesn't just not answer" Farenhale thinks to himself

Farenhale walks back to the castle feeling somethings off.

"Something is wrong I just dont know what" Farenhale says not knowing that those barriers are preventing him from sensing things in the city

Over at the walled entrance to the valley...

Guards are on the wall over looking the valley just in case and they see one of the patrols from in the valley coming back but they're covered in blood.

"What happened to you guys!?" One guard shouts

"We were attacked by poison claws, we have one wounded here!" A patrolman says

The guard goes to order for the gate to be opened but another stops him.

"Wait something is different about them" The second guard says

"What do you mean?" The first one says

"If they had come out of a fight that bad they'd show some sign of fatigue but look at them they are completely fine" The second guard says

The first guard looks at the patrol and sees the second guard is right. The patrol seems to notice that the gate isnt going to be opened and they immediately conjure bows and arrows and shoot at the guards on the wall with perfect aim killing all of them.

"Lets move kill the prisoner" The 'patrolman' says

Another of the 'patrolmen' kill the soldier who had actually been attacked and they all silently fly up onto the wall and move the bodies away from view then use illusion magic to hide them even better and they clean their armours taking the place of the guards. When the guard shift happens they leave the wall but stay around the gates for a few hours until it gets dark.