Thank you!

As one of you may know (the person who inspired me to do this), this is my very first story i've Ever written on Wattpad! I'll be honest, I was extremely nervous at one point, even contemplating whether or not I should've published three prologue in the first place! But now here we are, already onto the fourth chapter and I even dethroned the idol who inspired me for a short amount of time! Sure it wasn't first in the #thedummysdummy ranking, but I was still ahead of them and it was honestly so new to me to be popular on my first story! 

Today was really a special day for me, because all week i've Been stressed on schoolwork, auditions, the school dance on Saturday, just bad things keeping me stressed in general. It really helped to lift my spirits not only to see my inspirer update twice in a single day, but to see that people actually love my story! I hope you all realize what kind of power you all have with the support you give me, as it helps me push on through the dark days and even inspires me to make (or at least try to make) new chapters! 

So once again, thank you for  everything!! Especially thanks to  Luna_Weird

She was the one who helped me start this by giving me the inspiration I needed to start this, so go follow her for me if you're reading this and haven't already! (She really deserves it more than I do, especially with the current plot line of her story.) And if you're reading this Luna, keep going and know that I support you as much as you support me!!