''twelve''

"Here we are." Yoongi said as he opened the door to his apartment, it was quite spacious and aesthetically pleasing for the eyes. Jimin smiled as he looked around the apartment, there where a lot of framed photos of Yoongi, what Jimin presumed to be his parents and some kids. Yoongi must be the type of guy to want five kids.

"Those are my cousins and that next to them is me, as a baby of course." Yoongi said pointing everyone out. In the photo, he had a yellow onesie with dark hair and his gummy smile with no teeth on display, cute in itself.

"Wow you're even cuter as a baby" Jimin said accidentally out loud, but Yoongi just smiled at his words. Jimin's heart automatically started beating a little faster but of course, Yoongi can't notice that unless he-

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" Yoongi said with an actual concern in his voice. Jimin just placed his hand on his nape meaning that Yoongi would either get a lie or a hard truth. Ah, of course, the lie. Well, it's not like he's gonna straight up tell Yoongi 'You're perfect in every way please marry me'!

"Ah probably from walking all night or something I don't know." Jimin stated looking in every direction but the older boy's. Yoongi smiled and crossed his arms.

"Y'know I can tell when you're lying Jimin." Yoongi said pointing out the fact that Jimin's hand was on his nape. Jimin just ignored him and continued staring at the framed photos along the latter's walls. They gave a homie affect to the aesthetic house.

"Yoongi." Jimin said still admiring the photos because he knew if he were to turn around something frisky would happen and he doesn't want to ruin the blossoming friendship and tun it into a relationship already.

"Hm?"

"Do you like kids?" Jimin asked, but he couldn't take it anymore so he turned around. His brain was finally satisfied with him. Yoongi shrugged and blinked a few times.

"It depends, I myself love kids but if my partner doesn't I wouldn't adopt any. Since I know how some relationships turn when the couple has a child it either gets better or gets worse, no in-between." Yoongi said, it was obvious he had already thought about this because of his well-thought-out plan.

"Agreed."

"Anyway let me set up a movie, you can snoop around more if you'd like." Yoongi smiled and walked to the large TV in the living room. Jimin just nodded and continued looking around the house. After that small conversation with Yoongi, he feels like they actually know each other now, deeply. Jimin was happy with that result since Yoongi seems like a caring person.

"I set it up." Jimin heard from the living room so he quickly dashed in, almost falling on his butt. Jimin sometimes forgets that he's wearing a skirt so he quickly pulls it down more so when he sits it doesn't show something.

On the screen started playing a new romantic move that was just recently released. It was called "The perfect date", Jimin presumed that Yoongi picked it since one of the side characters is gay but other than that the plot seems stupid to Jimin.

Half an hour into the movie the only interesting thing that happened was the dates that the main character Brooks went on. The gay side character was actually useful in the story and helped the main character out with the app. Wow.

"This movie seems stupid, what do you think Min?" Yoongi says interrupting Jimin's thoughts completely, them suddenly filling with Yoongi.

"It's stupid, could you turn another one on?" Jimin asked politely, to which Yoongi's ego got gently patted on the head. The older boy just nodded and searched for a more interesting movie. He found one random one since they were both getting sleepier by the minute.