''twenty''

"Fuck."

"What is it now?"

"I can't land this move correctly!" Jungkook told his boyfriend. Taehyung groaned along with him, the couple was very supportive of each other even when the other was busy. Jungkook and Taehyung had auditioned for BigShit Entertainment to be backup dancers but they didn't expect to be put as possible trainees to eventually become idols. The first time the manager told them, Taehyung passed out and Jungkook fell face-first onto the floor. Now back to the present where the couple is practicing a choreography to actually earn the title of a trainee.

"Can you help me Tae?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend to which he nodded and positioned his boyfriend's arms and legs so that the spin at the end of the song would land. As soon as the new song by STB played called 'What So' and the beat dropped to Nimij's lines, Jungkook did a perfect spin and landed in a weird position.

"That was great! All you have to is end it with a cool pose." Taehyung told his younger boyfriend and embraced him.

They didn't know about the no-dating rule so as soon as they walked into the audition room the manager looked at them quizzically.

"What?" Asked Taehyung.

"Didn't you guys know that there's a no dating policy?" The manager said to which Jungkook went cross-eyed and Taehyung fainted again. The manager let out a large chuckle and pointed at Taehyung's body on the ground.

"Ah, you sort him out and I'll get back to you about that 'relationship' of yours" The manager said and had two guards escort them to a small black van that was for idols and drop them off at their hotel. Jungkook had tears in his eyes as he stroked his boyfriend's hair, what if they make them break up? Trust him, he wants to be an idol so bad but to lose the love of his life? Not a chance. Taehyung meant a lot to him and if that's what it takes to become an idol then so be it. No idol life for Jungkook.

Once they reached their hotel, Jungkook lifted Taehyung into a princess hold and carried him into the elevator, pressing the highest number. Jungkook stared at his boyfriend who seemed so small and fragile. How would he react when he gains consciousness? Not a moment later the elevator dinged and Jungkook carried his boyfriend into their suit. Speaking of sweet, where was Jimin for the past three days? Jungkook and Taehyung were too busy doing their 'training' that went to shit and forgot to message their child. Where was he? Are he and Yoongi fighting? Is he on the street? Jungkook suddenly felt worried and plopped Tae onto the couch and ran to get his phone from Taehyung's red bag that was by the door.

Jungkook pressed Jimin's contact name and waited a few seconds for him to pick up, but it didn't happen. Jungkook started to feel tears threatening to pour out. He quickly grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down the situation so when Taehyung would gain consciousness he would know where Jungkook was.

The younger boy quickly made his way to Yoongi's apartment building, making the 10-minute walk into a 3-minute sprint. As soon as the younger reached the apartment building he ran up the numerous flights of stairs till he reached the dark brown door with an engraved hold plaque that said "Min"

Jungkook was about to knock until he heard.. moans? He assumed it was Yoongi getting frisky with some guy or girl so he started to feel the tears. Jungkook knocked a few times and heard the moans stop and Yoongi yell "come in" then someone scolds him for doing that. As soon as Jungkook entered he went to what he assumed to be Yoongi's living room and didn't expect to see a naked Jimin next to a naked Yoongi, covered in a large fluffy blanket obviously in the middle of something. Jungkook flushed and his eyes widened.

"I-I came to check up on you, you bitch!" Jungkook said flustered, Yoongi let out a laugh and sat up in the bed. Jimin covered his face and regretted not telling Jungkook what was going on at all.