˝twenty four˝

Jimin made his way out of the train with a lot and I mean a lot of luggage. He practically packed everything with him. Jungkook and Taehyung packed lightly since they were going to be visiting Taehyung's grandma and his cousins. They walked through the cold Daegu streets as the street light made their already worn out eyes suffer. Jimin wasn't going to just barge into Yoongi's house seeking forgiveness after three months of his own unsuccessful attempts at dating. He was aware of all of the texts Yoongi texted him, thinking Jimin blocked him. Quite the contrary. Jimin actually read all his messages, that's what made the dating hard (along with how much he loves the older).

He was going to be staying at Tae's grandma's house for a few days till he sorts his plan out. Yes, I know what you're thinking. "This a last-minute decision and a bad one at that." and yes Jimin would agree with that but what's a boy to do when in love? Nothing? No, make bad decisions. And that's exactly what he did. Angel, Jimin's cat, purred as Taehyung pet her through the small opening in the pet crate. She didn't really like going on walks or even running at all. She was an old cat Jimin got so they wouldn't put her down. Even though he himself is mildly allergic to cats, he couldn't say no to her cute face. They arrived to the large wooden house and Jungkook knocked on the door.

"Who is it at this hou- Taehyung baby! And you brought your boyfriend.  And, oh! You must be.. Jimin, right?" Taehyung's granma asked while looking at Jimin. Jimin nodded and bowed the older lady and the woman laughed.

"Ani! You don't have to bow. I'm not into the bowing thing. Prefer hugs myself." Taehyung's grandma said and pulled Jimin in. The younger smiled and hugged the older woman back. The boys walked into the large house with all of Jimin's luggage trailing behind. This was going to be a rough yet comfortable couple of days.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yoongi rolled around in his bed, having another nightmare. It wasn't unusual since for the past three months, every night, he would either cry himself to sleep or pass out as soon as he laid down on the comfortable mattress. Eventually waking up a few hours later. The day would go, as usual, Yoongi would wake up early in the morning around 5 AM from the repetitive nightmares and make himself some coffee. He would continue producing the song he had been given and after he was satisfied, he would listen to it then hand it in. The job paid a lot and he didn't have to leave his house at all unless he was called to the building for some reason, so that was a bonus. After finishing the editing and stuff for his job, it would already be the afternoon so he would have lunch which probably consisted of either cereal or some microwaveable waffles. The life he was living wasn't really a life per se, it was more of a schedule. Yoongi would then watch TV or browse his phone, mainly checking for updates from his boss about the song he produced. 

He was a well-known producer for who knows how long. It was just that no one really thought he was the one producing. After all most of the producers from his company would do a sloppy job or even give up and then the mess would get handed to Yoongi but no one knew about him fixing the songs. The feeling after finishing the only thing that mattered in his life (other than you-know-who) could only be described as melancholic. If his music wasn't there to comfort him, he would have done something.. bad. Other than producing, Yoongi had his own raps that he was writing and snipping. His boss wasn't aware of his talent (if he will even call it that), but he was. He being Jimin.

As Yoongi scavenged his apartment for his headphones, he heard a hearty knock at the door. Wondering who it was, Yoongi put aside the searching and approached his door. He didn't bother to look through the peep-hole and just opened it. He didn't expect to see.. him on the other side. He looked drained and tired but still had a surprised smile on his face. Yoongi was speechless. Instead of doing what his heart desired which was pulling him in and fulfilling all his own needs, Yoongi shut the door and turned around. He couldn't deal with this. Not now at least. He heard Jimin calling out for him but he couldn't open the door. He had three months, three painful fucked up months. Yet he hadn't appeared.

"Yoongi, please! Could we talk?" Jimin yelled through the bolted up door. Yoongi ran from the door into the living room. Further from Jimin's voice which was breaking by the second. Yoongi fell to his knees on the hardwood floor and crawled backward. He felt horrible for not opening but he wasn't mentally prepared to talk to the man who left him with a note three months ago. He wasn't the one being dramatic. Jimin can't disappear and appear like this right? Right?! Yoongi was going crazy, the sobs in front of the entry to his house getting quieter as Yoongi went further into the apartment. Jimin eventually gave up and sat at the front door. His sobs were so loud that his voice gave out, he tried to yell for Yoongi but to no avail. The older of the boys got off the floor and approached the door. He placed his hand on the doorknob but didn't have enough courage to pull it downwards. Jimin hit the door with his fist and brokenly sobbed calling out for Yoongi. Yoongi groaned and pulled the knob down. Jimin looked up and quickly pulled himself together before pulling Yoongi in for a tight hug.