''nineteen''

Jimin rubbed at his eyes. When he woke up he felt like something was prodding into him. He tried to wiggle since he assumed it was underwear but his body instinctively let out a moan. Jimin flushed and looked under the covers, Yoongi was still in him. At least ass didn't hurt like a bitch that much! Jimin let out a quiet screech and pulled off before he rolled off the bed. Yoongi woke up due to the commotion and just held in a laugh. He opened his eyes and spotted Jimin crawling like a snail on the floor presumably trying to make the pain as minimal as possible.

"Minnie, y'know you could've woken me up, right?" Yoongi asks, Jimin just freezes on the floor and plops down letting out a large sigh.

"Can you help me Yoonie? Please?" Jimin does his best aegyo and Yoongi complies as he gets up and lifts his boyfriend into a princess hold. The younger smiles and pecks at his boyfriend's lips before pointing to the kitchen.

"Could you make breakfast baby?" Jimin asks as politely as he can. Yoongi nods and carries his boyfriend into the kitchen, placing him on the counter next to the stove. The latter pulls out a pan from the cabinet and some eggs from the fridge.

"Up for omelets or just plain eggs?" Yoongi asks his lover and strokes his slim waist with both hands, the eggs on a plate he pulled out previously. Jimin shrugs and places his head on Yoongi's shoulder, his fuzzy hair making Yoongi smile. Jimin pulled his head away, locking eyes with Yoongi, "I meant what I said last night. I love you."

"I love you too." Yoongi whispered out as well, connecting their lips. The morning breath not going noticed. Yoongi slowly pulled Jimin closer and closer till he fell off the counter and into his grasp. Jimin smirked and wrapped his legs around his boyfriend's hips, this would be easy to get used to.

"Yoongi I don't know how-" Jimin was interrupted by a loud grumble by his stomach. Jimin blushed out of embarrassment and his face in Yoongi's chest, the older letting out a chuckle. Jimin eventually laughed along and slid himself back onto the counter and let Yoongi continue making breakfast. After a few minutes of chitchat and kisses, the couple sat at the dining room table that had a window with a view to the outside. It was lightly raining, Jimin wondered where his best friends where. But also why haven't they texted him at all? Have they forgotten about him? In the middle of his small internal struggle, Yoongi somehow managed to place him on his lap.

"What? It's more comfortable for your ass!" Yoongi laughs and shows off his gums. Still Jimin's number one favorite thing to see. The younger laced their hands and used the free one to feed Yoongi breakfast. Yoongi smooched Jimin on the cheek with eggs in his mouth, it left some on his face and Jimin ate them. Well not like he hasn't had worse on his face, for example-

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I'll never get tired of saying that. Even when you destroy my ass, I can't even walk hoe." Jimin said and ate some of the eggs off of his lover's plate. Yoongi honestly couldn't believe he got this lucky. Jimin was a literal physical embodiment of an angel and a little devil at the same time. Even though the older doesn't like being too soft, he just can't help it when it comes to Jimin.

"Ah Minnie you already know my answer, but I'll also never get tired of telling you I love you." Yoongi tells his boyfriend who was rosy in the cheeks. He had already been aware of the praising kink his boyfriend has but not the actual effect of it. Yoongi smirked and rolled his eyes.

"My cute little baby. So pretty hm? Such a pretty baby. Your cute little hands that I could hold for hours, your chubby cheeks that I couldn't imagine not kissing, your pretty brown eyes that always make me weak in the knees and so many other spectacular things about you." Yoongi said as he kissed up Jimin's jawline and as the younger let out a squeal.

"Let's watch a movie after this... naked! I read that idea in some video." Jimin seriously suggested. Yoongi snorted and rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"You know I wouldn't be able to hold off right? Seeing your body right next to mine, I would just have to-"

"OKAY LETS KEEP IT PG FOR THE READERS YOONIE." Jimin screamed and cut Yoongi off as fast as he could.

"Ah Minnie I'm kidding." Yoongi chuckled but immediately stopped a second later "Or am I?" Yoongi placed Jimin on his hip much like a baby and carried his and Jimin's plate to the sink. Since Jimin was literally unable to walk, that would be his chore for later. Jimin swung his legs and placed his head on Yoongi's. The older Eskimo kissed Jimin and ran to the living room, Jimin bouncing up and down on his hip. They sat on the couch, Jimin looking at his boyfriend with pleading eyes. Yoongi groaned and threw his head back but lifted it a second later.

"I love you but you're gonna be the death of me someday. You strip first then." Yoongi said and scooted away so Jimin could get undressed. Jimin whispered a small 'thank you' and took off his shirt and sweats, his underwear gone. Yoongi enjoyed the sight for what seemed like forever till he copied Jimin and took everything off.

The young couple laughed to themselves and let the movie play. Jimin didn't find the movie interesting so he just decided to sleep for a bit. Yoongi watched the movie intently and ran his hand through Jimin's locks. The naked factor not being noticeable in his eyes. It was the basic human state after all. Jimin rolled for a bit and got comfortable in Yoongi's lap before dozing off. The older boy smiled, let out a chuckle and continued watching, his boyfriend was just the cutest with his dumb ideas.

------
HSVVSHGSGSVSHSHSHSGSGSGSGSGSGSGGSVSVSVSHSGHSGSVSHSHJSHSSGSUUSHSGSYSJBSGSUSJSHSYUDJSISYWGWUEOPEORYETWGAFGAKSLXJZBBZNMZBXGDUSKOAOQUEYEYRRSUOAPALSJGDBZMHSHSYDVNXMZBKXLXHXVDBXMXBVSHSIPWUSGWFTQIQOPWKDHAGALLSHHDVGFCZVZNXMHZVAKAOEGDBSMSISYSH how did i reach 15k reads??? im freaking the fricc out!!!!!!!!!! i love all of you ur all my little sunnies (wip) this chapter is shorter than usual since i actually have stuff to do irl but i feel bad for not updating a lot