''sixteen''

Before Yoongi could even process what was happening, Jimin went out of his apartment back to the 5-star hotel. He said he needed some 'ass smacking' clothes, whatever that means. As the younger approached his hotel he was thinking of possible outfits that would work to his advantage.

When he reached his room that he shared with Taehyung and Jungkook he placed the small key card up to the scanner until it beeped and flashed a green light. Since they were staying at a suite rented by Tae's dad, he insured the best security system they could get since the aforementioned boy denied security guards. Jimin entered the giant apartment-like suite and the smell of sex immediately hit his face like wind. When Jungkook said the apartment was gonna smell a little off he expected some stinky cheese or something, but not straight-up sex smells.

"You're home!" Jungkook yelled and practically tackled his best friend, Jimin whined in protest and peeled the younger off of him. He looked around and spotted Tae in the kitchen. Taehyung ran to the door as well and hugged Jimin. It was suffocatingly comforting, not a word combo the author expected to use but alas.

"Okay, okay I get you missed this ass but she's a busy woman now!" Jimin said referring to himself, to which Jungkook just raised a brow.

"With what?" The younger asked, Jimin's eyes widened on his small slip up and he coughed, regaining his firm posture. Taehyung giggled at his boyfriend's stupidity since he already got it from the change in Jimin's demeanor and overall behavior. Did he seem more.. open?

"Hahaha, gotta go get ready." Jimin said awkwardly stepping away from the couple. Taehyung winked at Jimin and he just ignored it. As Jimin entered his bedroom he also locked it since Jungkook was known to be the stubborn type and until you tell him what's up he wouldn't leave you alone, a strong and baby-ish muscle bunny indeed.

Jimin looked at his closet which was left untouched from his last visit. He had not returned to get his clothes for the past two days so he just wore Yoongi's, but the latter didn't seem to mind seeing Jimin in underwear and a large hoodie covering his small frame. They still hadn't evolved their relationship past some hugs, kisses and maybe a few strokes of something but that didn't mean that they were both equally horny.

"What to wear, what to wear..." Jimin said to himself as he looked through the large assortment of colorful skirts, shirts and other miscellaneous items in the large closet-type thing. The mirror next to it proved to be helpful since it helped Jimin see if his outfit was ugly and didn't show off his ass enough. As a last-minute decision, he picked a washed-out pair of shorts that he had randomly brought, they hugged his waist quite well. Along with them he wore a pair of fishnets and a cropped shirt that said 'BABY GIRL' and under it also said baby girl but in Japanese. He looked at his overall outfit and the cute pair of black converse with doodles that pulled the look together. He whipped his phone out since it was gonna take a few minutes to get to Yoongi's apartment.

park.kitten
hellu babie

min.yoon
hello kitty

park.kitten
im finished getting ready, ill be at your apartment to pick you up in around 10 mins! hope u have something fun planned

min.yoon
i do don't worry

park.kitten
c u ❤️

min.yoon
💖

Jimin jumped from his comfortable bed and unlocked the door, along with the look he brought a black bomber jacket incase it becomes cold. Jungkook waved and Taehyung followed suit, Jimin waved back and continued speed-walking to Yoongi's apartment to hopefully get there on time.