˝epilogue˝

3 years had passed.

Three amazing years.

After the apology, Jimin moved in with Yoong and they found themselves in a great situation. Jimin found a job teaching at a dancing school for tweens and teens and he encouraged Yoongi so much that the older eventually handed in a rap of his own. They were aware of the consequences of idol life, but Jimin would do anything for his lover's happiness. Yoongi eventually had his debut and it was a success. His company was proud and so was his boyfriend. A year after his debut, Yoongi had collected enough money for a new apartment so they moved out of the old one. Not without a sad goodbye to the place they shared their firsts such as their first kiss and other things as a couple.

They moved into a larger apartment which they would fill with more pictures than the last. For Jimin's 24th birthday, Yoongi got him a polaroid camera to take all the pictures that he wanted. Jimin cried when he opened it and the couple cried together at their new life, which they would share with each other. 

The closest moment that Yoongi and Jimin shared was when they met Namjoon and Jin's adopted daughter Sunmi. At that moment, they locked eyes and both of them knew.

They wanted kids.

"A year." Yoongi said. Jimin groaned and hit his boyfriend on the arm playfully.

"After we get married." Jimin stated.

"Fine, a few weeks then." The older mumbled to himself with a small smirk.

"What?"

"Hah.. I didn't say anything."

A few days later Yoongi missed dinner.

And the dinner after that.

And after that.

The time they speant together was once a week at most. Yoongi never left his studio and the company he was signed under didn't allow anyone to visit if the idol doesn't allow it.

Jimin was furious. 

That night, at 4 AM when Yoongi finally arrived, Jimin shouted at him. They fought until the younger eventually stormed out. 

And we're finally at the present in which Jimin is sulking on his best friends couch.

"But Jungkook-ah! He doesn't even want me there. What am I supposed to do? If he did he would have at least texted me. But nothing. He didn't even call after me when I stormed out." Jimin pouted to his dongsaeng.

"Hyung.." Jungkook didn't know what to say. This wasn't like Yoongi at all. The older called him a week ago asking about good places to buy an e̶n̶g̶a̶g̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ present, he didn't expect this from him. Not now, well not ever. Jimin covered his face with his hands for the nth time that night. Jimin was right. Yoongi hadn't called or even came over. The old Yoongi would have followed Jimin, begged to be forgiven, bought him dinner and spoiled him with hugs and kisses. This wasn't Yoongi at all.

"This is all my fault. He wants kids and I said no, not until we get married. Fuck, Jungkook. I just want this to be over." The older curled up on the couch with the large comforter laying on top of him, making him barely visible. Jungkook sighed and patted his hyung's shoulder before stepping out of the living room to call Taehyung and tell him the situation.

Jimin pushed the comforter off of himself and quickly slid on his shoes, running through the door. He stopped running like half a block later since he was tired but speed-walked to Yoongi's studio. Jimin told the receptionist that there was a fire behind the building and made his way past the guards to Yoongi's studio. It portrayed Yoongi's "personality" greatly. There was a cat doormat and the cat was giving him the finger. There were three locks and a fingerprint scanner so that no one except him could get in.