''eighteen''

Disclaimer for my child MagentaDeCrunchy who doesn't read smut, this whole chapter is full of it so don't read it bb!
------

"So how about that punishment?"

The redness in Jimin's face nor the tent in his pants could explain how turned on he was feeling. The Min Yoongi himself, pinning him to a wall with that glare that Jimin has grown to love and that iconic smirk present on his face, fuck. Jimin gulped and looked away to a nearby wall that was blank and had no paintings since Yoongi was planning to add something there.

"I said, how about that punishment. Answer me." Yoongi roughly said, biting at Jimin's ear. Jimin whimpered and closed his legs to prevent himself from rutting against Yoongi who was making the whole ordeal even harder.

"O-Okay." Jimin whimpered out and looked down at the floor, Yoongi obviously felt like he did something wrong so he put his hands away and pulled Jimin into a hug. The younger let out a surprised squeak and wrapped his arms around the latter's torso.

"I'm sorry if I get too controlling, If you don't want to continue we can hold it off till 2040 and I wouldn't care. You matter a lot to me." Yoongi stated and pulled away from Jimin, his hands still around the younger's shoulders.

"No, I'm fine. Really. We can keep going." Jimin stuttered out but still sounded sure of himself. He also showed a small grin and pressed his knee against Yoongi's pants. The older didn't react at all, instead, he pulled Jimin into a fierce kiss as their teeth clashed and tongues battled.

"Mh- get- nh up." Yoongi opened his arms and hiked Jimin up as they walked to the bedroom. Since Yoongi probably already planned this out, he had a full box of condoms in his drawer and a one-liter bottle of lube. Jimin smiled into the kiss and ran his hands through Yoongi's soft locks that felt like a cloud compared to his own hay-like hair. Yoongi placed Jimin down onto the bed and sat on the small armchair, crossing his arms.

"Strip." He said dominantly to which Jimin quickly obliged and started taking off his shirt teasingly. Yoongi watched from the armchair, the tent in his pants getting increasingly uncomfortable. Jimin blushed when he remembered that he was wearing... panties. It was a last-second decision when he grabbed some underwear okay?! Yoongi raised an eyebrow when Jimin stopped taking off his skirt.

"What's wrong? If you aren't ready we can stop y'know it's-"

"Ah, shut up, it's not that. Just promise you won't laugh!"

"Wha- okay I promise?"

"Is that a question or an answer?"

"Just get to it Min."

"Fine fine."

Jimin blushed and took off his short skirt, showing off his pink and lacy underwear. The younger covered himself immediately but when he looked up at Yoongi, he had his mouth and eyes opened as wide as they could probably be. Jimin giggled and thought he could use this to his advantage so he got off the bed and the only way he could describe the look on his boyfriend's face was hunger. He sat on Yoongi's lap and let him admire the view from up close, the precum he could feel through Yoongi's pants was an obvious sign that he liked it. Yoongi stroked Jimin's thighs and proceeded to lower his head down and bite at the hem of Jimin's underwear making it slap against Jimin's skin. The younger tightened his grip on his lover's hair and smirked.

"Bed. Now." Yoongi stood up and let Jimin walk over and lay down. Jimin obviously wasn't a virgin but to say he was nervous would be an understatement. Yoongi's dick was about to obliterate him. The latter smirked and pet Jimin's head before flipping him on his chest and raising his ass in the air. Jimin blushed and hid his face in the sheets.