''twenty two''

"Morning baby." Jimin said to his older boyfriend since as soon as he opened his eyes Yoongi was caressing his cheek. Yoongi leaned down and placed his head on Jimin's chest, quietly listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

"Morning Minnie." Yoongi moved around a bit till he found a comfortable position and let his eyes fall shut. The younger smiled and pet his boyfriend's hair, running his hands through it. One day, one love-filled and an affectionate day left. Neither of them seemed to care about the future anymore, especially after last night (or so they thought). The couple let sleep embrace them and they didn't even bother to get Jimin's suitcase ready.

A few hours later Yoongi woke up to the sound of feet patterning in the living room and some pans moving around. The only person who was capable of cooking in the house (other than him) was Jimin. Yoongi looked over at the clock, now that he thinks about it Jimin never told him about the time the train leaves. Has it already left and Jimin decided to stay? Cause if so, Yoongi would be super extra mega ultra happy aka indescribably happy. The older slowly but surely made his way to the kitchen, the feet pattering and pan moving noises coming to hold once he does make it there. He quickly spots Jimin in a flowy nightgown (in the middle of the day), sporting some fluffy socks with it and to top it all off a white pair of lacy underwear the older could see through the sheer dress. His heart immediately skipped a beat and Jimin just glanced at him for a brief moment before sitting at the table and pushing out another chair for Yoongi with his foot.

"Good morning sweet-cheeks." Yoongi holds his hand out for Jimin to grab and the younger obliged quite quickly to which Yoongi smiled.

"Are we feeling the need for praise hm?" The older whispered to himself quietly but Jimin caught on and nodded. Now seeing him up close, Yoongi noticed the tear stains under Jimin's eyes and how bloodshot they were. It was obvious that he had been crying for a while and he tried to keep himself busy by cooking this morning.

"Ah, my cute baby cried hm? Angels shouldn't cry baby, you're too pretty to waste your tears on something. Your pretty little eyes with tiny stars should never be hidden by tears. Be happy baby I love seeing you smile for me. You're so pretty when you smile you know? Your eyes scrunch up, so cute, just for me. And those plump lips curve up into a smile that I would like to kiss at it every minute, hell, every second. So please tell me why you cried, angel?" Yoongi let the praises flow out of his mouth like water off a ducks back. It was natural for him to praise Jimin, it's never a burden to tell him when he's so perfect in every which way. The younger smiled and hid his face in his hands, the tips of his ears glowing bright red. Jimin looked up at his boyfriend and sighed.

"I just.. I don't know. I can't handle this 'going' thing. It's not like I'm in Seoul and I can't get here by bus in an hour and a half but fuck we're both too busy for me to visit every weekend and I don't know what to do. I love you Yoongi but I'm not sure I want to leave my family in a heartbeat. If we break up and I can't move back to my place? Or even worse, what If I stop... loving you? It isn't that simple. I feel like everything would have been better if we didn't meet. Don't get me wrong I love you and this whole 'relationship', but I don't know If we can make it last." Jimin finished ranting and Yoongi was speechless. For how long had Jimin kept this to himself, bottled up? Since last night? The older blinked a few times before getting up from his seat and putting on the nearest pair of shoes and jacket.

"I.. I need to think. Let me process this." Yoongi said and ran out the door with his wallet and phone in hand. Jimin sat in the kitchen, wondering why in the hell he even said anything. He let a few sniffles loose but the tears just let themselves out. He hated himself.

Yoongi was in a similar situation, but he had friends that worked in a nearby bar to talk to. Yoongi had never been an alcoholic or even a fan of alcohol but when you're with friends it always seems better and more of a stress-reliever than a liver-ruiner. He made his way to the so-called "Hope Bar". His close friend Heechul was a bartender and let Yoongi have some free drinks since he was a regular, but he only visited to check upon him. As soon as he entered he spotted Heechul chatting to some guys and waited till the noticed Yoongi and called him over. When Yoongi approached the boy, the older immediately wrapped him in a tight hug.

"Yoongi-ah, haven't seen you in weeks. What's up?" Heechul asked, Yoongi was known to visit late sometimes but never miss out on more than two weeks. The younger shrugged and looked away from Heechul's lingering gaze.

"I.. long story. When's your shift over?" Yoongi places his hand on the counter next to them as some sort of support. He feels a warm hand placed itself on top of his and he spots the owner of the bar, with a comforting gaze. His name was Hosek? Hoesuck? Ah, right, Hoseok.

"Hey, Yoongi I presume? I see you're a bit under the weather, I'll give you a drink on the house, sound good?" Hoseok says to which Yoongi pulls his hand away gently as to not seem rude. He shrugged and nodded, who would pass off on a free drink?

"Anyway, I get off in half an hour. Willing to wait?" Heechul asks the younger who was now sitting on the comfortable red barstool that adorned the large bar. The only people that were there were people who hadn't left the night before. Probably too drunk to drive or call someone.

"Sure. Not a better place to be." Yoongi put on a forced smile and Heechul just nodded, leaving him alone for a bit to sort himself out. The owner crept back to the counter and placed down a Bloody Mary for Yoongi to drink. The older looked up and quietly thanked Hoseok before he pranced away into the break room. He seemed stalkerish but nice.

Yoongi looked down at his phone and noticed some missed calls from Jimin and some long text messages along with them. He chose to ignore them for now. But if he were to check them he would have found out that Jimin had started packing and was leaving in 10 minutes. As Yoongi downed the Bloody Mary given to him, Jimin was already on the train, not being able to control his emotions. Jimin didn't even have to explain what happened, to Taehyung and Jungkook hearing 'Yoongi' and 'I can't' through the phone was enough of an explanation. As the best friends made their way back to Busan, Yoongi and Heechul chatted at the bar. Yoongi explained the situation to him and the older just tsked.

"I get why you're sad and angry and all the bad emotions Yoongi, but that was just a stupid solution. You could have literally done anything else and it would have been better than this. For all, you know Jimin could be crying right now, in Busan or even burning your house down. I appreciate that you took some time to visit me but I didn't want it to be in their circumstances. The best thing you could do now is going home, kissing him and making up. Cause if he left, we all know you're going with him. So better hurry your ass up." Heechul finished his rant by hugging Yoongi and kicking him out of the bar. The younger ran all the way to his apartment to find a small and pink sticky note on the couch reading:

Yoongi.

I get why you're sad but it's for the better. I tried to text you since it seemed more appropriate since we are in the 'digital era' but you didn't bother to reply. I'm sorry for being so stupid and falling in love with you. You have your life I have mine. Your sadness can suck it. I wanna see you happy. But sadly not with me. Find someone for yourself! Once again this has been Jimin. I love you.

-Park Minnie (with a small doodle of a mochi)

P.S. im crying and my train leaves in 10 minutes so ignore the rushed handwriting

Yoongi did a double-take and clasped his hand over his mouth to not let any sounds out. So that means that while Yoongi was laughing with Heechul at the bar, Jimin was crying and packing his stuff away in a suitcase. The older ran into the bedroom and looked for any sign of life or even a remaining item of clothing but there was nothing. Nothing to show the happiness that was in his life. Nothing to show the pure excitement Yoongi endured when Jimin would ask him about 'what skirt to wear' or even how to style his hair. Nothing, also the feeling Yoongi was experiencing. How was he supposed to react to this? Should he text Jimin about this or leave him be. Yoongi decided on the second option and tossed his phone away, letting the tears flee. His heart hurt and his mind couldn't comprehend the pure feeling of being heartbroken. He needed to text Jimin, but that's what Jimin doesn't want so he stayed against it. The older felt like a flower in a snowstorm, wilted and cold. Also, a perfect way to describe his heart.

What was he to do?

——————
YALL THIS CHAPTER SUCKS ASS SHAVBAJAHABABS i tried to make it deep and sad but its more or less stupid BSBSB i hope u enjoyed the hoseok cameo the next chap has like 60% hoseok 20% yoongi and 20% jimin so hoseok is a major part in this story. ull see why uwu.

ANYWAY ENOUGH OMINOUS STUFF, THANK YOU FOR 40K!!!!!!!! it means a lot to me that people are actually reading my work and commenting. and yes i read every.single.comment. so dont think you will go un-noticed.

ily and goodbye babies

-michelle 🏳️‍🌈