''seventeen''

SAY THE NAME
------

"Ah, mh, Yoongi ah ah" Jimin whined out, the friction was getting too unbearable. Jimin tried to grab Yoongi's shoulders but he couldn't get a good grip. Yoongi groaned and pulled his fingers out.

"At this rate, we'll never get these shoes on if you don't stop wincing and whining." Yoongi said, in frustration placing his head on Jimin's thigh. The younger boy pouted and pulled his foot out.

"I'm sorry for making you mad Yoonie." Jimin kissed his lover's cheek with his plump lips and gave him a small smirk. Yoongi sighed since he knew he would just eventually give in, he opened his arms wide and Jimin tackled him into a tight hug. The couple had plans to go to the cinema today to watch some romantic movie that Jimin found interesting and Yoongi found sappy and stupid, but if it made Jimin happy he was gonna watch it anyway.

"I'll go grab my old pair of checkered vans, I think we're the same shoe size. But you should go get your shoes tomorrow or something.." Yoongi said and stood up to find his old vans, they have to be somewhere right? Jimin laid down on his back and placed his hands behind his head so once Yoongi would turn the corner, he would literally see Jimin's ass. In panties.

Ah, Park Jimin was a minx. He enjoyed torturing Yoongi with his body so much so that even when they're asleep his ass automatically rubs against the latter's manhood. It's been getting to the point that Yoongi would pin him to walls from being too sexually frustrated. But both of them agreed to withhold sex until they are both fully ready so they would never go farther than some touching and kisses, all over the body.

"Here you g- I'm not even going to bother." Yoongi said and placed the shoes by Jimin's feet and sat in the kitchen, obviously flustered. Jimin smirked, from a young age he was always a tease and it could last for years if he didn't get what he wanted. The main prize was Yoongi fucking the brains out of him.

Don't get him wrong, he would love to top the older so SO badly but the desire to be wrecked by Yoongi was just overcoming all of his senses. And yeah maybe he sometimes is awake at night feeling Yoongi up and when the older stirs he may pretend to be asleep.. but that's none of your business!

"Let's go Yoons!" Jimin stood up and pulled his skirt down a little, it was an extra short one he loved to wear to tease his lover but hell, he doesn't want to be stared at or groped by men on the street. The cat calling and groping epidemic was getting so out of hand that creepy people started cat calling men or anything that was breathing.

"Coming, just a second." Yoongi yelled from the kitchen. A few seconds later he came out with a few snacks in a bag that he was pushing into his jacket. Jimin giggled and opened the front door for them.

"Ah, the snack carrying snacks." Jimin snorted out and covered his mouth after hearing the wretched noise that came out. But not even a second later he started to let out giggles that quickly turned to laughter. The older boy found it endearing. As they walked to the cinema that was supposedly near Yoongi's apartment, some old guy whistled at Jimin and the younger formed a disgusted expression. Yoongi turned his head and sent a death glare to the man who immediately raised his hands pretending like he wasn't the one who did it.

"Fucking creep." Yoongi pulled Jimin by the waist so their bodies were squished together, making sure that if anyone would try anything he would have access to punch them in every body part to which Jimin just smiled. He felt safe walking down the street for once in his life. One time he was being followed home so he called Jungkook and started sobbing on the phone, the person following him though he was calling the police so he ran to the nearest alleyway and disappeared. Jimin let out a huge breath that he was holding and ran into his apartment building, it was absolute hell.