Chapter 56 (M)

Author's Perspective

Their wedding was beautifully done. The presence of the family made it heavenly awesome. The true happiness was seen on their faces.

Finally the love between the two was officially bounded together in the presence of their loved ones. They were now a complete family.

And what to say about Junkyu, well he was the luckiest to attend his parents wedding. He was a part of them whom they cherished and treasured with whole heart.

Junkyu was the point of attention and the ray of sunshine for all the people in the family because he was the youngest. His grandmother would never leave him alone and they were sharing a very beautiful bonding together. Junkyu had found a new bestie for him and that was his grandma.

Taehyung had never left Junkyu alone but now that he had his grandma, Taehyung was feeling a little distant towards his son but he knew that still his child would be treated with love and care because Jungkook's mother was truly very caring and humble.

Junkyu was also comfortable with that. He was enjoying the presence of all the people around him. He was no more a clingy momma's boy, he was now a Papa's prince and grandma's angel too.

Jungkook and Taehyung were so much into each other after being married. Their new romance was high on them like drug addictions and they couldn't get low on that.

Their morning kisses, bone crushing hugs, naughty nights and cosy moments were making them fall deeper for each other again and again.

Jungkook was a diehard fan of the blonde. He would never get tired of admiring him and loving him. They would share lovely kisses every moment and Taehyung was finally feeling protected and loved. He would let his guards down in front of Jungkook because he knew that the other male would carry him with love and would protect him. 

They were not a weakness of each other, instead they were a strength of each other. Every look, every touch, every moment was making them love each other more and they were falling hard for each other.

~~~~

Just after a month of their wedding the couple decided to go on a little honeymoon trip. They didn't want to leave Junkyu behind so they decided to make it as a family trip. 

Jungkook's mother and Junkyu were leaving with them too. 

The family decided to go out on a hill station to enjoy the whole week trip.

The couple were sharing the same room and the other side Junkyu was happy to be with his grandma who would tell him a bedtime story every night.

And the couple would find some quality time for each other every single night. They were so much into each other and they would never get tired of that.

Jungkook's Perspective

The day was very amazing because we finally reached the destination of the beautiful hill station. 

We had a lot of fun in the snow. The happiest part was my little sunshine with whom I had a lot of fun. We played together in the snow and made a snowman but Taehyung was in the mood of something different. 

He hit me with a snowball and it was it when I started to run after him and he ran around with his teasing gestures. I caught him and picked him up. 

"Naughty, you stay here now and see what I can do" I tickled him and he laughed out hard.

"S-sorry" he said between his laughs and I finally forgave him.

But then I received another shot on my back and this time by my little naughty boy Junkyu and then what, I ran after him.

We truly had a lot of fun and it was truly awesome.

But the real fun had to begin when I would finally be able to get Taehyung in my arms.

We went back to our rooms after the enjoyable day. I quickly shut the door when we both entered the room.

Taehyung sat on the bed and pulled out his coat and sweater. I slowly admired him doing just some subtle movements. He caught me staring at him and blushed slightly.

"What Kookie?" He asked and I just smiled.

"Hmm, baby, why are you so gorgeous? Want me to go crazy over your beauty?" I asked and sat near him.

He slightly hit my chest and looked away a little shy.

I pulled him closer and hugged his waist. I started to kiss his soft creamy skin which felt so smooth under my lips. 

I didn't even touch him properly and he started to breathe heavily already.

"Ah baby, I haven't even done anything" 

He looked down a little embarrassed and his chest was moving up and down. His cheeks were crimson red and lips were parted slightly, showing his white teeth.

He would be all shy and quiet like we were sharing our first night. He would make every night feel like our first time. That's why I loved to make love with him every night.

"Dear, I love how you are so shy and gorgeous for me. I can't help falling in love with you again and again." I whispered into his ear and he made his way onto my lap and sat on top of my thighs.

I kissed his jawline, collarbone and neck, marking him again and again. He still was having the last night's marks but I gave him some new.

His hands clutched my shirt slightly and I could feel him being a little needy for me. My lips formed a smile and I kissed his lips passionately.

He held my neck and pulled me closer for deepening our kiss. I undressed my upper clothes and slowly pushed him on the bed. He bounced a little on the soft fluffy mattress.

I quickly hovered over him and captured his lips again. His hands roamed on my bare back and abdomen.

I parted away and his plum lips were swollen perfectly and turned red like rose petals.

His ocean blue eyes were nicely shut and he breathed heavily that could be felt on my own lips.

I slowly pulled his sweater and pants out. He was weakly submitting to me. I just loved how his every minor and subtle things were making me go insane over him.

I quickly pulled my pants out and parted his legs. He snaked his arms around my shoulder and I aligned myself at his entrance and slowly kissed him before pushing in.

He moaned softly into my ears that encouraged me to go a little hard on him. I slowly moved in and out and he whimpered under me.

I captured his lips again for assuring him. He was so sensitive that he came real quick.

He would always come twice and thrice but I would not even be able to complete my first round. He was so sensitive and I tried to be careful everytime.

I felt close after when he already came for almost three times. I pushed hard and rested a little. I later pulled out filling him up with my fluid.

He moaned hard and the tears rushed down his cheeks. I kissed his eyes and cheeks.

Many times I got scared to notice his tears because I thought I might've hurt him but he said they were the tears out of so much pleasure.

And he would cry every time we make love and I would calm him down and sing him to sleep after cleaning ourselves.

*****

It was hard to write tho because my friends must be reading it too😅

Hope you like it.