Chapter 3

Tohru was freaking out while holding the animal version of Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure

Tohru was freaking out while holding the animal version of Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure. Emi was trying her best to calm her sister down. "Sis! Calm down! Just take a deep breath, and calm your energy."

Tohru took a deep breath in and out. "They turned into animals!"

"Yes, I know that. But we shouldn't panic about it. All we have to do is-" A doorbell interrupted her. The next thing she knew, Tohru rushed down the stairs while still holding the animals.

Scratching her head, Emi let out a hopeless sigh. Sure, it was strange for three men to suddenly turn into animals. But at the same time, there was no need to go full panic mode.

Rushing downstairs, Emi saw the delivery man walking away with a smile on his face. Seeing the box, it had the Amazon Prime label. For some reason, Emi was impressed. "I need to try that with art supplies sometime."

"Damn it! How are we going to explain this to them if you guys transformed too?!" The orange cat hissed.

"You were the one who screwed up first, stupid cat!" The rat insisted.

Tohru looked shocked at the sight. "They can talk too..?"

Emi nodded, placing a hand on her shoulder. "They sure can. I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying this."

"Why do you feel that way?"

"Because... We don't see this kind of thing every day, you know?"

Shigure as a dog let out a sigh. "We can either tell them the truth or make up a story that we know they won't buy. Tohru, Emi. I'm a dog. Yuki is the rat. And Kyo is the cat. From the old Zodiac story."

Emi looked like she realized something. "Oh! I get it now!"

Tohru seemed like she realized something as well. "So that's why you had those zodiac figurines out the other day!"

"Wait, you've been here before?"

"Uh huh! I happened to find it yesterday when I was heading to school, so I've already met them. Well, just Yuki and Shigure."

"I wonder why it took us over a week to realize there was a house here. But then again, we do take a different route. You just decided to change your route yesterday, right?"

"I was curious, and wanted to see what was over here."

"Well... You so happened to find something extraordinary, sis."

Shigure continued. "We change into the zodiac animals when we're hugged by a member of the opposite sex or if our bodies undergo an immense amount of stress."

Emi tilted her head. "Why does the curse trigger if you're hugged by a girl? I don't understand."

"Long story short, it's because-" Shigure's sentence got interrupted when a puff of smoke appeared before the girls. The guys were back to their human form. The only thing was... They were naked.