Chapter 5

The next morning, Emi was walking down the stairs while rubbing her eyes

The next morning, Emi was walking down the stairs while rubbing her eyes. "I'm so happy there's no school today..." Walking into the kitchen, she saw Tohru making tons of riceballs. At the same time, she saw Yuki forcefully feeding Kyo a riceball.

Not wanting to question what was going on between those two this morning, Emi went over to Tohru. "Good morning, Emi! Thank you for the dinner you saved for me and Yuki. It was delicious!"

"No problem! Are you making all these for your school festival?"

Tohru nodded happily. "I am! How did you know about the school festival?"

"Yuki told me about it."

"Oh really? You're welcome to come on the day of the festival if you want to."

Emi giggled. "Yuki said that also." She looked down, her mouth began to water. "Hey sis, can I try one?"

"Sure! Go ahead!"

Grabbing one of the riceballs, Emi bit into it, her face turning to pure bliss. "This is so good! Are these chives?"

"It is! Feel free to have another one if you like!"

"Thanks, sis!" Emi took another one, eating it whole. "Man, chives really complement this riceball!"

Tohru giggled. "Kyo would say otherwise."

"He doesn't like chives?" Tohru shook her head in response. "Are you kidding?! It's so good! Especially in chips and dip."

The two heard the doorbell go off. Tohru stopped what she was doing, wiping her hands on a towel. "I'll get it!" She hurried towards the front door to answer it.

Without anyone looking, Emi took another riceball. Turning around, she saw Shigure with one eyebrow raised. Swallowing the riceball, Emi was able to speak. "What? It's good."

Shigure shrugged, heading towards Yuki and Kyo. "Yuki, stop that. You're going to make him choke."

"I think he's already passed out..."

Hearing footsteps drawing close, Emi turned around, seeing a girl she has never seen before. Tohru was right behind the girl.

The girl was crying tears of joy. "Kyo! It really is you! I can't believe it! You've been gone for four whole months..."

Emi raised an eyebrow. "Is anyone going to say who she is or..?"

"Oh, Kyo..." All of a sudden, her whole demeanor changed just like that. She ended up punching Kyo in the face. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU?!"

Both Tohru and Emi were shocked at the sight. They couldn't help but stare at what was going on. The house was getting ruined in result.

"I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU CONSTANTLY!" The girl ended up punching Kyo so hard that he flew through the door. He ended up landing outside on the solid dirt. The girl basically flew to Kyo, grabbing his ankle and swirling him around like a helicopter.