Chapter 9

Sooooo, ladies and gentlemen, it's the 9th chapter! FINALLY. I'm sorry, I was planning to post last night, but I got OCD and had to clean my room... it happens.

I'm going to start doing DEDICATION paragraphs, to thank certain fans :) so I'm dedicating this chapter to @Perfectionists for: a) being such a fantastic fan with amazing comments and votes b) being so hilarious and fun to message and c) for writing a lovely fanfic of her own! MUCHAS GRACIAS!

Please vote for this chapter and comment on this chapter. (Like I said, it's one of my favorites.) <3 okay, that's about it!

Happy reading!

---------------------------------

Chapter 9 *Wedding in: 10m 17d*

-Arabella-

The cart hurdles towards the pitch blackness at a sickening speed and I shriek, snatching Hallie's hand and crushing it in my grip. It's completely dark inside the cavernouse roller coaster, besides the shining lights along the rim of the tracks. We continue to plunge downwards as my stomach groans in protest, and I squeeze tighter.

In the dim green glow, I catch a glimpse of Hal's reassuring smile, along with a tiny, uncomfortable glint in her eye, verifying that something is wrong. That look has been there all morning, and I recognize it. Guilt.

I'm too busy screaming to question her about it. And besides, it's Hallie. Anything and everything makes her feel guilty. I mean, she didn't sleep for a full week after running over a squirrel in the street. The girl has far too much conscience.

I force my eyelids closed so fiercely that fuzzy dots pop up on the back of my eyes, tingling painfully. My only sensation is the swooping in my stomach as we rise and fall. To distract myself, I let my mind wander, and it naturally wanders to Harry. Or, more precisely, our argument this morning.

The room was shadowy when I woke, the bed soft and sheets tangled. When I reached out to grab Harry's comfortingly warm shoulder, all I felt was air, and I picked up on the sound of running water.

Ten minutes later, Harry emerged from the bathroom, not bothering to wrap a towel around his waist. I rolled my eyes and stretched, yawning daintily.

"Oy, Ara, love. You're coming with me today, right?" His eyes twinkled as he dug through his suitcase, gathering an armload of clothes.

As I sat up, my forehead wrinkling in confusion, I demanded, "What do you mean? Of course. I've been dying to go for ages."

He furrowed his brow in return. "You've been dying to go golfing?"

I stared, thoroughly bewildered. "Golfing?"

"Yes," he replied simply, yanking in golf shorts. "It'll be brilliant, especially with you. We'll golf for the morning, and then have lunch at--"

"Under what circumstances would I choose golfing over Disney?" I interrupted angrily, crossing my arms.

He scoffed. "Under the circumstances that I'm your new fiancée and I want to spend time with you."

"Then come to Disney with me!" I requested, my blue eyes blazing. Was he under the impression that because we're getting married, I had to follow his orders? Oh no, it's most definitely the other way around.

"I've been looking forward to golfing, though," he muttered.

"And I've been looking forward to Disney," I retorted, pursing my lips.

"Then go to Disney!" he declared, yanking on a polo shirt.

"And you go golfing," I snapped, storming into the bathroom and slamming the door with a bang.