Chapter 13

Hey lovelies. Who's happy it's Friday? MOI. <3

The dedication for this chapter was almost IMPOSSIBLE to choose, because all of you are such lovely people and I've been getting such sweet, amazing comments from so many people. But dedication goes to @dreamingoftommo because she's so sweet and leaves the nicest comments on my chapters. Thanks love! YOU DA BEST.

Chapter 13 *Wedding in: 10m 16d*

-Arabella-

A navy halter top accentuates my eyes, my shimmering scarlet lips are parted slightly, and soft blonde curls gently overlap down my back. In short, I look absolutely gorgeous, and why should I be afraid to admit it? Modesty shows insecurity, and I don't have a thing to be insecure about. I beam up at Harry, who's face is glistening with perspiration and finger is pointed directly at me.

"You don't know-oh-oh, you don't know you're beautiful, oh oh, that's what makes you beautiful!"

I pretend to blush and blow him a kiss, careful not to smudge my perfectly applied lipstick. Personally, this song has never really related to me, although the fans are weirdly obsessed with it. Yes, I light up his world like nobody else, and when I flip my hair it probably does get him overwhelmed.

But I most definitely do know I'm beautiful.

Screams erupt all around me, frantic fans squealing and snapping pictures and whipping their hair everywhere as if he's aiming the song towards them. In their dreams. I can hardly blame them, though. Harry looks absolutely incredible in Zayn's signature varsity jacket.

Harry backs up to mid-stage and opens his mouth to begin his solo. That voice is just... unbelievable. I can almost feel the envy radiating off the girls behind me: out of every girl in the room, Harry loves me the most.

It's impossible to resist throwing my hands into the air so that my engagement ring glitters for the crowd.

......

Considering I'm me, jealousy is more or less absent from my life. Yes, when I was younger I wished I had a certain toy or pretty dress. But considering I'm blessed with God-given looks, charm, brains, a hot boyfriend, and plenty of wealth, there isn't much to be jealous of.

So when I hear a pounding in my ears, my heart beats furiously, and my spine begins stiffening up, I'm shocked. Jealous? Me?

Me, the girl who's stood around being congratulated all evening? Who's wearing a stunning, expensive black dress that's both gorgeous and elegant, like my personality in clothing form? Who's marrying Harry Styles?

But that's right, I am. As I stand aside, glaring at a sequin-dressed, glamorous brunette that's boldly flirting with Harry, I feel rage growing in my stomach. I could gladly rip out this woman's hair extensions.She doesn't belong anywhere near Harry. That's my job.

My limbs tensing as my cheeks prickle with heat, I suck in a harsh breath, forcing myself to calm down. It would be entirely socially unacceptable to flip out in public. I whirl around, searching for Hallie. I haven't seen her all evening; Niall whisked her away as soon as we arrived.

Gasp. What if Niall fancies her? It would be surprising, of course, but I have noticed them spending lots of time together.

But no, that must be a coincidence. There she is, giggling on the couch with Zayn, and Niall's standing a few feet away, cautiously staring... at me.

Even bigger gasp. What if he actually fancies me, and that's why he's been spending so much time with her? To try and earn my affection? That would make loads more sense, after all.Oh my God.