Chapter 10

Hey guiiiise. First of all, THANK YOUTHANKYOUthankyou! I was completely shocked when I saw that I had 62 votes this morning. Y'all are the besst <3

Dedication goes to.... @xXloveXx2697 because she's just a fantastic fan and her comments are amazing! Thanks girl <3

If there are any mistakes, I'm so sorry! I wanted to go ahead and get this out there because you all were so supportive. Plus, I have algebra... :(

So here's chapter 10, the LONGEST chapter so far! YAY! I hope you like it...

-----------------------------------

Chapter 10 *Wedding in 10m 17d*

-Hallie-

I drink in the sight of Harry- his curls stylishly messy, his green eyes lively, and his stunning grin that lights up the room. The happiness in his expression is almost enough to sway me from my decision to get the wedding cancelled. But the simple reminder that if I can pull this off, that beautiful boy could be mine is enough to solidify my decision.

"I think it's time," I mutter to Zayn, putting the first step of SHW into action.

Harry chatters away about the bonuses of being in the band, oblivious to all the scheming in the chairs beside him. Arabella gazes at him, a broad smile on her flawlessly red lips.

Somehow, Zayn roped Liam and Niall into our plot and they happily agreed to assist us. What I don't understand is why Louis hasn't been included, but apparently, since he's Harry's best man, they're not positive if they should tell him yet; from my perspective, Louis is incredibly devious and would, therefore, be an amazing asset. After a meaningful glance from Zayn, Liam begins his section of the plan, casually sliding out his iPhone and opening Twitter.

"So basically, I think the best part, other than our brilliant fans, is spending so much time with my best mates. They're the best things that have ever happened to me," Harry finishes.

"Aw, Harreh." Lou pretends to blush and giggle girlishly.

My phone pings, indicating that Liam's step of the plan has been carried out. Just to be reassured, I ever-so-slowly peek at the screen and grin.

From: Twitter

@Real_Liam_Payne: at an intrview couldnt keep the news in any longer.. congrats to the happy couple! yep @Harry_Styles proposed too @officialarabella last night. cant wait for the wedding

I smirk, a surge of exhilaration coursing through my vein. Because once Harry starts proposing, Twitter will already be acutely aware that they're engaged. So not only will it ruin the surprise, but hopefully it'll be obvious that he proposed on-air to gain the media's notice and be hurtled into the spotlight. And then, if the fates sway luck towards us, everyone will recognize that the ever-so deceptive Arabella Edwards utterly craves, thrives on attention. I'll admit it isn't the most brilliant plan, nor has it been quite as cleverly schemed as we desired, but it was the only one we could come up with on such short notice that didn't involve a lame Hollywood-movie type of plot or illegal behavior. Zayn, in particular, was in favor of cutting holes in the front of Arabella's dress, like they did to Regina in Mean Girls. Of course, I secretly think it's because he wanted to see her bra. Just because he hates her doesn't mean he doesn't have the same thoughts as a typical teenage boy.

I sneak a glance at Zayn, whose eyes, fixed on Arabella, are wide and flooded with horror. I whip my head around, fastening my gaze on the frosty blonde, and gasp. Concealing the device in an effort to portray proper manners, she ducks her head downwards, her thumb grazing the screen as she skims through her feed. Oh no, oh no, she must have received a notification from Twitter as well. My gut plummets; how in the hell are we supposed to salvage the situation now?