Chapter 24

Okay. I'd just like to say, I'm sorry that it took such a ridiculously long time. I feel like I need to explain: for the first few days, I had insane writer's block. Like, nothing came out right, and I got fed up. Then I decided to write this, and I was so frustrated, because it sounded awful, every time. So I've been writing and editing all week, and it's still not perfect to me. I want THE BEST stuff out there for all of you and it might take a while, but I promise I am NEVER taking a break from this.

Which leads me to my dedication... @MyNameIsGoogle. Not only have her other comments been so sweet, but her last one just.. gah. I'd just like to tell you what she said, so you understand, because it's totally true and I appreciate her recognizing this. "Thank you for another amazing update, please let this be the end of Ar and Haz!!! you are an amazing author and deserve way more credit than you get for this book!! I can tell you dedicate so much hard work and effort into this story and I hope people love it as much as I do! I wish I could be as brilliant an author as you! this is the only book on wattpad that I constantly check for updates so thank you for another PHENOMENIALL CHAPTER!!! ;)" The entire thing almost made me tear up, so thank you beautiful! <3

Now, finally at the end of this authors note, I hope you enjoy!

-------------------

Chapter 24 *Wedding in: 5m 20d*

-Hallie-

"You're not having cupcakes?" I shriek, gaping at Arabella with outrage evident in my face. My eyes skim the rest of her edits to my reception menu, but continue to zoom back to the desserts section. There, typed in neat lettering, sits the word 'cupcakes', with an angry slash marked over it.

She shrugs absently, sifting through the various appointments plugged into her iPhone. "They're... tacky," she drawls. "All that sticky frosting and those tiny little sprinkles that get stuck in your teeth. I can't stand that mess."

"No," I declare, crossing my arms. "You have to order cupcakes. Besides, not all cupcakes are tacky. Haven't you seen those elegant ones, with pearl sprinkles and cream frosting?"

Ar stares at me blankly. "Does it matter?" Ever since her relationship with Harry began crumbling, although they've patched things up, she's been moody and dull. Apparently, his apology about the Little Things argument wasn't satisfactory, and she's decided to blame him for the entire ordeal, claiming that she hates confrontation. Please. Arabella is the most confrontational person I've met; if someone sends a rude remark in her direction, she doesn't hesitate to return it, and I can't count the number of public screaming matches she's been involved in.

Despite it all, Harry's love for her is evidently unrelenting. And unfortunately, Louis' prediction was wrong; Harabella is far from over, and at the moment things seem simply... hopeless.

"Does what matter?" Harry strides in, a charming grin painted on his face. He seems oblivious to the tension between Ara and himself, or else he's choosing to ignore it. I stiffen slightly as he collapses onto the chaise and drapes an arm around her shoulders, planting a loving kiss directly on her temple.

"Oh, Arabella's just deciding what kind of cupcakes she's planning on for the reception," I chime in helpfully, ignoring the eye roll that Ar aims towards me before returning to her phone.

"Nice call, sweetheart," he praises her encouragingly, flashing an adoring smile that she deliberately takes no notice of.

"Hal, the same bakery that's making our wedding cake has a huge selection of cupcakes, apparently," she informs me flatly. "Would you mind driving over there to check it out?"

"Now?"

"No, five months from now, since procrastinating just sounds fun," she retorts, her tone clipped and biting.