Chapter 4: First day of Kindergarten

Time passed in a blur and I am officially three years old. I am able to walk(waddle) and speak proper language. However, I make sure that I act like a normal child at times, I would not want my parents to know that I actually know much more than a three-year-old knows. I do not want to be labeled as a prodigy or a weirdo. It was all thanks to the my past self's memories I still retained inside my head. I would take it easy and try not to attract unnecessary attention in order for the plot to go without interruption. 

Though I doubt that, in the beginning I made contact with the characters, and my father was a friend to them. So this can made my plan to stay in the sidelines pointless. To be honest, I felt an attraction towards Adelheid and Enma. 

In the recent years, they have been visiting my house and playing with me. Occasionally, the others would come. Adelheid seems to have taken a liking to me. When she came over, she held me with the utmost care similar to a mother's embrace. I felt secure and content lying in her arms. No wonder the anime stated she was the 'mother' in the family.

Enma, at first, was like the anime described; shy and quiet. He got easily frightened when I hugged him(due to my otaku side). He would hide away when he was near me. Sometimes we would just stare at each other for a long while. Not that I mind, seeing the baby version of Enma was quite an adorable sight for my eyes to admire. Our parents would coo at us and snapped pictures when they seen something worth taking. Slowly, Enma seems to get a hang around me. I would send a gummy smile and he would send a small, bashful one back.

It was small, but at least I got Enma to smile. We would also cuddled against each other while sleeping or babbled incoherent words. 

Both of us are the same age which meant one thing; kindergarten. That's something I was not looking forward to. 

"Chi-chan, are you ready to go to school?"

Father crouched in front of me, a camera in his hands, ready to capture his daughter's first day. I scrunched my face; furrowed eyebrows and pouty lips. I glared down at the baby blue uniform dress that was 'forced' on me. A yellow hat on my head and pink ribbons tied my hair in low pigtails. 

'Why must I go when I had already graduated?' That's because I am a freaking three years old right now

'Why must I go when I had already graduated?' That's because I am a freaking three years old right now. In japan, children from age of three to five went into kindergarten before they start first grade. 

And here I am, standing in front of the gates, looking dreaded and grumpy. Everywhere, kids shouting and screaming their lungs out. Some are wailing as they have to be separated from their parents, some running about like headless chickens. I deadpanned at this sight. I am so going to enjoy the rest of the two years' time. 

Father snapped a few shots of me before mother ushered me forward. I took a few steps, my hands clutched on the straps of my red backpack. My eyes wandered around, observing the people; a kid clung on his mother's leg refusing to let go, a kid struck his finger in his nostrils(absolutely disgusting), another lied 'dead' in his father's arms while whining.