.0

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK IN THIS SERIES, PLEASE READ "NEED" FIRST TO UNDERSTAND THE STORYLINE. THANK YOU 💜

_________________

Have you ever heard someone talk so much that everything starts to run together even when you are sure there were pauses in between their sentences?

When they are speaking, you can almost hear a buzzing sound because it's so much information and you're not quite sure if you can process it...or ever will?

This was the most I've heard him speak in the last three hours, let alone in the last three months.

His eyes focused on me intently as he took his time to explain his career to me. When he started, the places he's been and people he's met.

It's almost intimidating.

Taehyung has grown up more in six years than I have in six minutes. He's definitely the mature one of us.

Another explanation of why I allowed this to be the way we are.

"Shae?"

My eyes must have wandered away as he spoke because the heaviness of trying to focus them back to him made me tear.

I think it was more than the focus.

"Hm?" I answered, a bit high pitched than usual.

A small smile centered his face as a response.

"Are you okay? You're quiet." He asked.

"I'm listening and I'm not sure what you're expecting me to say. You've said so much." I admitted.

He let out a long sigh. "What did you..."

I stood up away from him. "Are you spending the night?" I asked walking over to the kitchen. I looked back to him seeing his surprised expression.

I was a bit taken back myself. I wasn't really sure what made me react that way.

I opened the fridge to see if there was anything I could prepare for a plus one. Keeping my focus on what I was lacking in my fridge, I didn't hear him coming behind me but his presence was immediately felt as his warm body hugged mine.

My heart grew to a frantic state as the heat of his lips brushed against my neck. Raised goosebumps on my skin denoted little hills of anxiety from his touch.

"I'm scaring you." He whispered.

Scared could not even comprehend the many emotions that coursed throughout me.

"N-No." I wanted to say more but when his light kiss grazed my ear, my throat created a lump of emotions.

"Look at me Shae."

I turned to him, staring into the windows of his soul as fear numbed my stance.

"The last thing I want is to frighten you." His accent forever weakens me.

"You're not." I spoke quickly.

He raised his eyebrow. "Shae?"

"Taehyung? Should I just order out?" I closed the door to the fridge behind me with my leg as he remained holding me against him.

"I have to get back. Tomorrow will be very busy for me." He answered lowly.

"Right. New album." I added. There may have been a small amount of...something in my tone.

He was quick to catch it. His eyes began to speak.

"We need to discuss this." Taehyung tenderly held my face in his hands. "I care too much for you to not be honest with you."

"I understand." I smiled assuringly but the span of it was quickly shortened as his lips covered mine with a sensual kiss that erased all of my thoughts.

He pulled away but his lips were still seconds away from mine.

"Please?" His eyes pleaded more than his words.

"What?" I asked softly.

He pressed his forehead to mine and I watched him gulp. His words flowed of his native tongue like water.

"Okay." I responded.

I received a soft peck before he pulled away. My eyes sauntered the ground to avoid his exit.

My heart still raced even after moments of his departure.

Now tears are starting fall as my mind began to replay our afternoon.

He wants to make this work but...

I'm not sure what I want.

Is this happening? Did I really just post the intro chapter of the sequel to "Need"? Are we going down this road again? +++🌹💋clw