.6

Was it safe to say that last night was one of the best nights of my life with him? Or ever?

We communicated through feelings. Kisses. Moans.

I barely remember even speaking one word to him.

Our bodies were in sync to one another, replicating what our hearts obviously wanted.

I can still feel the sensations of his touch on various parts of my body as if they are tattooed there.

Closing my eyes, I clench my fists together to avoid from letting my fingers trace the areas that he spent so much time with while my thoughts were carried in the moments of his immense pleasure inducing lips, tongue and fingers.

Can reality just stop for a minute and I can rewound time?

I turned and brushed my hand over the emptiness that laid next to me. My heart thumped as the feeling contrasted my stupidity of using pleasure to replace the words that needed to be spoken. The conversation that needs to be had. The consensus that I need to come to...

...and him. Poor him who allows himself the dismissal of his own feelings in order to keep me satisfied in waiting.

What am I waiting for?

Before his early departure he told me he would be really busy all week and the next. In translation, I will barely see him unless I turned on the TV.

Seeing him on television is not even a close substitution but I'm hoping, borderline praying, that maybe, just maybe he could squeeze me into his busy schedule.

______________

"Ooh. She's hot! " Mija stated as she cruised the petite, cute figured brunette that passed us while we sat outside of a cafe, grabbing a late lunch but early dinner.

"Then go talk to her." I rolled my eyes up and sighed.

"Are you kidding me? Look at her. She would never talk to someone like me." Mija responded as she slouched in her seat.

Her statement rung bells with me. Now that I know who Taehyung is, I find myself reciting that exact phrase.

"Mija, you're beautiful,nothing short of gorgeous my friend. Why do you do that? You can literally have any girl you want. Even me if I was interested." I teased.

Mija giggled. "Sorry but you're not my type. I prefer my women taller."

I threw a napkin at her. "How dare you discriminate me because of my height?"

Mija giggled again. "Hey, I like what I like okay."

I smiled at her as I sipped my drink. Mija frowned at me.

"You're glowing." She remarked while taking a small bite.

Is the evidence of my night with him written all over me? Even if I tried I wouldn't be able to hide it. It's all I could think about.

"I'm not glowing Mija. It's just the bright day." I scoffed before taking a sip of my drink.

Mija stared at me intensely before a small smirk covered her lips. "You had sex! Was it with your admirer? Who is he? Most importantly how was it? Was he good?" She interrogated.

I almost choked.

"N-No! Mija! Stop talking like that!" My high pitched voice rung.

"Please Shae. Don't try to go all Sunday school on me. Don't be ashamed." Mija rolled her eyes.

She stared at me waiting for me to admit to something. I wasn't sure if I should tell her anything. I certainly couldn't tell her with who I've been having this sexual tryst with.