.10

I've only been in bed a few hours but the tears I've cried felt like they've flowed for days.

Every detail of our argument played over in my head like a bad movie, shaking my core to the point of a nauseating pain.

I didn't want to hurt him and he was right I didn't even try.

I don't even know if he left and I was too afraid to listen for the door. I just wanted to wallow in this and pray that it would be over quick but I know it was far from it.

So many realizations struck me repeatedly but there was one that kept speaking louder than the rest.

I'm much too weak to admit it out loud. It would only make the situation worse if I did.

My eyes were falling heavily and I struggled not to allow them to close because his face would greet me, furthering the pain more with a stinging truth that I will not engage.

I sat up in my bed, eyes already swollen and staring into the semi dark. The only light emitting through were from the bright full moon that shone through, giving my room a blueish hue, harmonizing with my feelings.

It sickens me that this happened.

Leaning against the headboard, I closed my eyes and allowed my hot tears to fall freely down my face, under my chin, dripping down to the base of my neck. My thoughts were swimming with him, with us.

The turning of the knob of my door alerted me as I lifted my head and stared in that direction. It gradually opened and I had to blink to make sure the figure walked through it was real.

He never left.

It closed softly behind him as he stood in front of it looking my way.

My heart was sure to beat it's way out of my chest. Butterflies fluttered about in my stomach and my fingers twitched.

His clothes were absent from his body. I could barely make out the lining of his underwear.

Taehyung walked toward my side of the bed with slow and heavy footing. I couldn't read his expression once he approached me.

His hands gripped the covers and pulled them away from me. He leaned in closer, face only inches from mine.

"Slide over." His heavy, whispered accent slurred, igniting an arousal in the midst of my pain.

I gulped and moved toward the middle of bed, no longer sitting up but now lying down.

He eased in next to me but in a matter of seconds, he hovered me.

I tried to speak but he shushed me and told me in Korean not to speak.

Tears continue to spill from my eyes.

"I am sorry for hurting you. I understand how you feel and I know the hmm...consequence for telling you of my life. I know it's not easy at first."

His warm breath brushes my face on his exhale. His stare wandered mine and I waited, obeying him not to speak until he was ready for me to.

"It's very hard to be with someone and...hmm be a singer, it's tough but you make it easy for me. You make me happy."

I whimpered as my tears silently fell.

"I understand you Shae but I'm not going away. I won't let you go away. I...hmm...need you. I care for you so don't leave me please."

I felt a tear from him fall onto my face, and it melted my heart. His willingness in wanting me to try shatters my weakness, yielding my decision from before.

"Give me a chance to make it right. Please try. I want to be with you."

A low sob breaks from my chest. I would be foolish to remiss that I didn't want to try as well. It would be even more foolish not to admit that I needed him as much as he needed me. Maybe even more.

"Shae?" He called.

"T-Taehyung?"

A light sniffle escapes him as he lowered his face to mine, our lips on the brink of meeting. "Will you try?"

It was now or never and how could I even think of turning him away?

"Yes. Let's try. I want to be with you too. I'm sor-"

He shushed me again. "I know. Don't say it anymore, okay?"

Taehyung's lips took mine before I could even answer. The sway of his kiss was entangled with feelings that were getting deeper, pushing us to a point where we both knew what lied ahead. He lowered his body on mine and without a second thought, I relieved him of his underwear, feeling his length pulsate against me.

My heated core was ready and aching to feel him, as he glided inside of me. My body was quick to seep in every bit of his pleasure, savoring it as I detailed every touch and stroke to memory. We both will need this to remind us of what will be worth waiting for on his return.

___________

Standing against the door, I slightly barricaded it while pouting as he slipped on his jacket, hugging his broad frame ever so nicely and grabbed the slices of cake I prepared to take back with him. He glanced at me and smiled bashfully.

"What?" I asked.

"You are cute. Do you know that?" He grinned.

I don't think he has ever called me cute before. This is new.

"Why am I cute?"

Taehyung walked closer to me and lightly kissed my lips. "You just are."

I chuckled at him, biting my lip to suppress my want of dragging him back to my bed. I shifted my thoughts as I glanced down at the container of sweets in his hand. "So, they know huh?"

"Jungkook-ah talks too much." He admitted. "You should meet them. They want to meet you."

My stomach quickly flipped at the thought of being introduced to the six other men that he spends a hundred percent of his life with.

"Baby steps Taehyung." I smiled.

I opened the door and quietly winced as he walked on the other side of it. I took upon myself this time to kiss him. I watched his brows quickly lift from my action. He pulled me back for an even sensual one.

"I will miss you." He whispered in the confines of our closeness.

"I will miss you too."

He pecked my lips once more and pulled away and made his way down the hall and to the elevator.

I closed the door behind me and leaned against it, staring up as I pondered this new venture that I was about to embark on.

A new relationship. A beginning. A new...love.

Thank you for reading! ❤️

I hope you enjoyed "Her". This book has really been an inspiration for me as I continue to grow further in my writing. I have actually been contemplating a third book to finish this "Idol" series but I'm not sure when it will be released. Would you be interested in a third book? If so, please keep this book in your library or follow me to be updated on it's release. Thank you all so much for the reads, comments and votes and I love you always!

+++🌹💋clw