.8

Fear quickly enveloped my gaze as I watched him.

I'm praying it isn't Mija, there is no telling what this night could turn into.

My shoulders tensed and I started to tremble.

I exhaled while gazing at Taehyung who didn't seem worried and I was too frozen in my tracks to wonder why.

It rung again.

My eyes amplified as he broke away from me and walked over to answer it. He stood at the door speaking to someone until he moved away, allowing the gentleman to come in. Their tongues was too quick for me to interpret but I could pick up things here and there.

From the banter and the slight teasing, it was safe to say that he knew this stranger very well. I turned away and wiped my face as I could feel the dried tears on it. I felt them coming closer and hurriedly turned back.

I was face to face with Taehyung and the person with him. I squinted a bit realizing that it was one of them. I just wasn't sure which one.

His smile was cute. His dark, starry eyes held a bit of innocence behind them. I wasn't sure of the look I was projecting but he gradually suppressed his grin with a corner smirk that couldn't be intimidating if he wanted it to.

"Hi. Her." He lifted his hand and spoke.

I frowned at his odd salutation. I looked over to Taehyung who grinned shyly then back at him.

"I'm sorry?" I asked politely.

"He calls you Her. It's how you are saved in his phone." The stranger clarified. I held back a giggle as I watched him conveyed his words with his hands while he spoke carefully. His English was very clear but he was nervous with the conversation.

A mix of a light scoff with a smile escaped me as I held my head down, grinning at the cuteness. I couldn't help but wonder if I should tell him that he's saved in my phone as Him.

"Oh! I see." I smiled. "Well, my name is Shae." I held out my hand to him. "What's yours?"

"Jungkook. Nice to meet you Shae." He reciprocated the gesture and smiled.

Taehyung began to speak to him in a fussy tone. I slowly began to back away but he noticed and without even looking my way he reached out and pulled me before I could place my other foot back.

Jungkook smiled at us, teasingly it seemed.

"Excuse us." Taehyung spoke before leading me into my bedroom. He stopped at the foot of my bed.

"Sneaking out Taehyung? That's naughty." I teased him.

His eyes widened at bit at the fact that I caught some of their conversation but his expressions turned serious instantly. Baffles me how he does that.

"I needed to see you but now I must go. I will see you soon, okay?"

He brought his hand up to my cheek once more, stroking it lightly. All of the feelings of him leaving again came rushing back but I was more secure in the fact that it wouldn't be for too long.

"Okay Tae-" I whispered.

My sentence could barely escape before I was succumbing to his kiss. He pulled away ever so gently, only to make my heart pound for more.

"Get some rest, hm?" He ordered.

"You too." I answered lowly.

He turned to leave and I followed behind but stopped in the doorway. I listened as he spoke to Jungkook and opened the door to their exit. The echo of it closing behind them pierced down the hall, vibrating against the silence that now was my company.