All In His Head

A/N sorry, I just really like writing Grian stories ;-; btw, this is not connected to ' Who Is Poultry Man' and/or 'Discovery'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian woke up in the middle of nowhere. His head was pounding and his vision was blurry. He stood up only to find people standing above him.

 "Who are you?" The hermit asked.

 "My name is Taurtis, and this is Sam." 

The person who Grian presumed was 'Sam' waved.

 "Hi, my name's Grian." He replied. Sam and Taurtis helped Grian up, and started chatting.

 " I don't know how I got here... I come from a server called HermitCraft. Do you know how I could get back? " Grian questioned. Sam and Taurtis just shook their heads.

 "I've never heard of it before" Sam replied.

The three started walking in a random direction, until he saw Mumbo.

 "Hey mumbo!" Grian called. 

 " Wait, you know him? " Taurtis asked Grian with a worried look.

 "Yeah! If course! He's really good with redstone, and helped me with my base! We're base buddies as well!" Grian said cheerfully. Mumbo let out a cold menacing laugh.

 "Hello Grian..." 

 Sam gulped. Mumbo- at least where he's from- was considered one of the most evil people on the server.

 "Um, where's iskall?" Grian asked changing the subject. He never saw this side of Mumbo before. 

 "Right here..." Iskall replied with a cold tone. Instead of his normal bright blue eye, it was replaced by a red demonic light.

"So... Why do you guys look so different?" The gremlin asked. Taurtis and Samuel quickly took Grian around the corner.

"Grian! He's not our friend! He tried killing us!" Sam whispered.

"What? No way! Mumbo is one of the nicest people I have ever met!" Grian whispered back.

" Maybe to you, get your sword out just in case Grian. "

The three of them for our their swords and cautiously approached Mumbo and Iskall.

"I see you would like to have a PvP match with us" the PvP master said dangerously. The two "hermits" got out their swords and took their stance. 

Grian and the two others stood beside him and started attacking.

*clang* Grian heard that one next to him.

*clink* he watched as his friend was brought down.

*slash* he watched as Mumbos sword ran straight through his stomach. Grian collapsed and felt betrayed. His slowly watched as the world around him faded away.

 "Gri- Ess!- He's u-"

Grian woke up in his bed.

 "You!" He pointed at Mumbo. " You killed my friends! " Grian exclaimed. Mumbo looked taken aback.

"I never did any-" 

"And you killed me!... Wait, how am I not dead?" 

Stress approached Grian . "You were in a coma, a rather long one. Mumbo and Iskall were by your side for the whole time. It seems like a phantom bit you, and then you were out cold. " She explained.

Grian stood shocked. "Maybe you're right." Grian started to explain everything that happened to him, and why he thought Mumbo and Iskall were evil. The more of the story he to ld, it seemed like it wasn't true. Maybe.... Just maybe... it was just...

All in his head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry I let your hopes down... This story was created with the help of my friend, Hilda!

Go check her Instagram accout: @hildapham122

I promise the NEXT one WILL be part of the 'Discovery' series.