That One Fight

Grian lied thinking to himself, tears making their way down Grians face. He rubbed his cheeck, there was a red hand mark left there. He wiped  tears off, and tried to sleep for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

Everyone knew the Architects hated Concorp, and in return, Concorp hated them back.

Mumbo was called in for a very special meeting with Iskall. He and Iskall flew over to Sahara's meeting room. There they found Cub and Scar sitting at the table discussing something with Grian.

 "Iskall, let's listen to what they're saying." Mumbo whispered. Iskall nodded and the two hermits listened in on what they were saying.

 " -yes, I think I could help with that for ConCorp. " Grian agreed.

"That would be great. Come to my base- Concorp tonight at midnight to get your payment." Cub politely replied.

Mumbo was shocked. His best friend, his "best" friend, was agreeing to work with Concorp. He could feel his blood booking with anger.

Grian sighed and bid them goodbye. He waited for Iskall and Mumbo to appear.

Mumbo ran out from his hiding spot and marched over to Grian.

"I can't believe you" he narrowed his eyes, and glared. If you made Mumbo mad, there was no end of it.

"Y-yes?" Grian nervously mumbled.

 "You want to work with Concorp?" Mumbo growled.

 "N-neve-"

Mumbo cut him off. "You know what? Fine! Work with ConCorp! Leave the Architects!" Mumbo started heading out towards the door.

 "Mumbo! Don't leave! I promise, i-it was never intentional. " he mumbled.

 "Never intentional? I highly doubt that. It seemed like you were having more fun with those two than us." He hissed.

Grian gulped. Mumbo was scary- no, frightening when he was angry. You never really saw this side of Mumbo. "I-i" he was at a lost for words. " You know what? Maybe I will join ConCorp! " Grian bellowed.

Mumbo stopped and stared at Grian. 'Did he really say he would join Concorp?' 

 "Go ahead! See if I care!" Mumbo yelled back angrily.

"Well, maybe ConCorp is better than the Architects!" Grian snarled. This was it. Mumbo had reached his boiling point.

*slap*

He glared at Grian one last time before flying out of the room.

Grian stood there shocked. His best friend... His own best friend... Slapped him. 

 "Is-iskall... Please..." Grians voice trailed off. Tears welling up in his eyes.

 Iskall shook his head sadly before leaving Grian in the room.

*End Of Flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys! Jelly or Best here! I'm not very good at writing angst, but I'll keep trying. The next one will probably be another A/N or 'Who Is Poultry Man?'. I woke up today just to see that this book had 170 reads. Wat... 

Thanks for reading!