Discovery (2)

A/N:

I told you the next one would be the next "chapter" of discovery! Sorry I'm advance, this is a pretty short chapter. I have finally found a storyline to this sooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbo flew while muttering to himself in what his ability would be. He was nervous. He landed 'gracefully' to some extent. 

 *slosh* Mumbo was hit in the face with slime.

"Mumbo! Stress told me you were going to come see me!" The older hermit addressed.

Mumbo wiped his cheeck, and nodded. Iskall led Mumbo inside his base, and showed him the lab, filled with multiple random objects. 

"Do you know what could have unlocked your power?" Iskall questioned.

" I mean, I was working with redstone when my hands started glowing red" 

"Redstone, noticable, hands..." he muttered to himself.

Iskall grabbed all of the redstone items he could find and locked the door. He grabbed TnT and shot it at Mumbo. The TnT exploded, causing Mumbo to fly backwards.

"Ouch" the younger man rubbed his head.

"Not TnT..." Iskall murmured.

The day was filled with random experiments, some involving Mumbo to get hurt in the process. 

Iskall shot straight out of his chair.

 "I'm so dumb... Is this what it feels like to be you Mumbo? Being super oblivious all.if the time?" Iskall asked.

 Mumbo rolled his eyes and awaited his next "experiment" .

Iskall made a trail of redstone and put a redstone to each at the end of the line.

"Mumbo, pretend your hands are glowing red, and touch the redstone." Iskall stated sternly. 

Mumbo did what he asked and the redstone torch out up. The hermit was startled . Of course it was restone! God he was oblivious. Mumbo blushed a deep maroon colour.

 "Lets test some more things out." Iskall told the other hermit. Mumbo nodded in agreement.

At the end of the day, Mumbo was found to have the abilities of lighting redstone and to create bananas and spoons out of thin air. Mumbo rolled his eyes at his 'useless' power.

"Because of Xisuma.... We have to see your mermaid tail" As He explained vaguely.

Mumbo nodded and hopped into the pool. He saw his tail forming beneath him. It was coloured dark black, with specks of metallic silver and red. Mumbo looked astonished.

He thanked Iskall and walked out of the other man's base. He flew over to Stress and was immediately tackled into a hug. Mumbo explained his abilities, and stress (being like the mom she is) explained all.if the rules regarding their powers/abilities. Mumbo nodded and headed back towards his base - afterall, today was tiring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side of the server

"Mumbo has gotten his abilities now... Little does he know" the voice laughed. Their laughter was only to be described as nails on a chalkboard. "Send him out" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry that I've been putting this off! Uhm I really don't know what else to say. Go ahead and guess who the mysterious person is, and who he is. Winner gets, I dunno, a shoutout? Poultry mans mask? Spoons? Bananas? Okie bai