Nobody

Hello!

Also, to clarify, you can join different servers and stuff.

Joe angst because why the hecc not?

Warnings: Sad boi time

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep on adventuring!" He waved at the viewers. Joe ended the stream and laid down on his bed. ( Heccin Wattpad made me write the same sentence 50 million times >:( )

He laid in bed for quite a while. He didn't realise the sun was coming up for a long time.

Joe huffed and got to his feet. He went into the kitchen, and got a cup of coffee. He shuffled awkwardly to his desk with the cup of coffee. He needed to gather materials, finish his build, edit his video, and mine diamonds.

He really didn't feel like editing. He didn't want to do anything at all in fact.

His fingers raised just above one of the keys when he pushed the keyboard away.

"I'll just have to stream again instead..." He sighed.

( I forgot how he started his streams so- Also, italics is in game chat)

Joe smiled as he read the chat. He said hello to everyone in the stream and began mining out a random mountain side for resources.

Halfway through, he noticed that Scar had joined the server.

J: Hey Scar!

He waited a little for Scar to reply.

S: Hey Cub, are we finished with the new market?

C: Almost done the redstone! Thanks for asking!

Joe smiled making sure not to flinch. This was a normal occurrence for him after all.

Iskall came online a few minutes later.

J: Hi Iskall! Can you help me with this dig?

I: Sorry, I have to finish building something.

J: That's okay! See you around!

"Well, sometimes we can't always get the help we're looking for straight away, but if we try hard enough, we can find the help we need. Oh, and Xisumas online!"

J: Hey Xisuma, can you come help with this dig?

X: Sorry, I can't.

J: Okay! See you around!

"Ah ha! It's okay, we're almost done!" He cheerfully said to the stream. "People get busy and we have to respect that, and sometimes it may seem like we are alone, but there's al-always li-light at t-the end of the t-tunnel." Joe stuttered.

His smile slowly faded. He dropped to his knees, forgetting the stream was still on.

"Am I really that unlikable?" He mumbled.

"That boring for the others to not even care about?"

"Just a waste... A waste of space?" He muttered quietly, realizing the reason why he was getting ignored.

"Oh... I forgot to turn off the stream." He gasped as reality settled.

He faced towards the stream reading some of the comments, asking if he was okay.

"Sorry guys. I just needed to do something. Im okay, you don't need to worry about me. Well, that's the end of this stream! Keep on adventuring!"

As soon as the stream went offline, people were posting about the Joe incident.

He saw the videos and requested they take them down. He didn't want his friends to get in trouble because of him.

~~~

The next morning, Joe went to the shopping district. He waved to a few hermits, and as usual, they didn't wave back.

He wandered around again coming back to the same question no matter how much he tried to ignore it.

"But are they really your friends?"

"Of course they're my real friends."

"Real friends wouldn't ignore a friend"

He looked around. All of the hermits there were talking together in small groups.

"They were busy."

"Or were they just trying to get away from you?"

"I know they were true friends."

"Prove it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end.

I'm probably going to add more to this in a later chapter, but not right now.

This literally took me a week to write T^T

Morning Jelly will clean things up!

I changed the whole ending because I didn't like it.

BAi!