"what a nice view"

Lazily, I made my way to the bathroom to take a warm shower. I'm still sore from last night, and honestly I'm not in the mood to go to college, but I have to. I love sigh escaped my mouth as I stood under the shower, feeling the warm water wash over my body.

"Y/n! we're leaving!"
I heard my mum yell up the stairs.

"Ok, see you later!" I yelled back, as I kept washing my body.
As much as I wanted to stay in the shower, I couldn't.

I got out out and grabbed a towel to wrap around me. Then, I went into my bedroom to grab my phone. I sighed loudly when I saw the time.
Shit, I'm going to be late. I thought, as I went towards my closet. The towel dropped to the floor, exposing my naked body as i was choosing what to wear.  I was so focused on my clothes that i didn't even notice the figure behind me.

I flinched suddenly when Tae coughed loudly.

"What a nice view" he mumbled, while looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and continues to look for something to wear.
"You need help?" I heard him ask as he made his way towards me.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. His dark eyes stared into mine lustfully and he kissed me.
"We're gonna be late"
His deep voice sent shivers down my spine and i pushed him away lightly.
"I..I need to get ready Tae."

And you ran to the bathroom, grabbing jeans and a jumper on the way. Once dressed, I quickly applied some BB cream and brushed my hair.

"I'm ready" I yelled from the bathroom. I grabbed my jacket and headed out the room, eith Twahyunh following me. We got into his car and he drove to our college.

"When class is over, we're going to my house" he said, with his eyes focused on the road.

"Movie night?" I suggested, while smiling cutely at him. He nodded softly, his eyes still glued on the road.
"It's my turn to choose"  You reminded him, while grinning from ear to ear.
"Not a horror again, PLEASE" he pleaded, with the cutest smile. I shook my head at him.
"Prepare yourself" I laughed at the memories of the last time I chose a horror movie. The way he acted was so adorably funny. He kept hugging me and hiding his face under my hair, while leaning on me.  It's hilariously funny how a grown ass man can act like a baby.