He's toxic

After last night i couldn't think properly. All that was on my mind was Sarah.

SARAH.SARAH.SARAH.SARAH.SARAH

who TF wants to think about that bitch? Me apparently.
I sighed loudly and got out of bed to get dressed. I decided to dress like I was meeting my worst enemy (which wasn't false loll)

 I decided to dress like I was meeting my worst enemy (which wasn't false loll)

I was doubtful of the outfit but decided to go with it anyway.
Mom would be so mad if she found out you were dressing like a fucking stripper I thought, smiling to myself.

Taehyung didn't come to pick me up today. Why wasn't that a surprise?
He was probably with Sarah, the goddess of boys. Ugh.

For the first time in the school year I drove myself to school. At a red light, I heard a familiar song. The one Taehyung always played on the way home from school. I took off my sunglasses and surprise surprise. There beside me were Sarah and Taehyung, in his bright green sports car, looking like they were having a good time.
Taehyung was too busy playing with Sarah's hair to notice me, directly besides them. I snickered to myself and looked ahead, but before I did, the only thing I remembered was Sarah's piercing, smug stare burning the side of my face. She leaned in to passionately kiss Taehyung while I was watching.
I didn't even turn to look and drive right past them.

I was LIVID. Not even a text or a 5 second phone call to let me know that he wasn't picking me up. Instead he was with that whore, living his best life. He certainly wasn't the Taehyung I knew. But now, I'm starting to see his fuckboy streak and i seriously don't even know why I did all the stuff I did with him.

You know what? He doesn't deserve me. Once I lose a bit of weight, get my sleep schedule on track, start revising properly, get that fucking haircut, master the art of eyeliner, it's all over for you hoes.
Fat chance I thought, and i blasted BTS 'love maze' with the windows down, and for once I wasn't thinking about anything.