lights out

He parked the car and got out, while I followed silently.
"Put the movie on while I prepare the popcorn" he said as soon as we got inside.
I nodded while heading into the living room.
"Where are your parents?  I asked loudly.
"They're on a business trip" he said, jumping over the top of the couch and almost spilling the popcorn everywhere. I just sighed really loudly at him.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Y/N THIS IS TOOOOO SCARY FOR ME" he screamed from the bottom of his lungs.
" Taehyung, the credits aren't even over yet" I replied calmly, giving him the coldest stare that my eyeballs could muster.
"I know, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention to me" he whispered, getting closer and closer to my face. He started curling my hair around his finger.

I glanced at him and noticed that he didn't even realise how he was making me feel. Sarah still existed unfortunately.

"Get off me, you idiot" I said suddenly, making him accidently pull my hair.
"OW YOU SON OF A-" I was stopped with a finger over my lips. He kept them there for a good 30 seconds, all while staring into my widening eyes.
"Finish the sentence" he said seductively. He was centimetres away from my face and i could feel his breath on my neck.

He had a way of staring into your eyes.  It was as if I could see his dark intentions.
"SON OF A BITCH" I screamed, jumping up and running around the room.
"WHY YOU!!" He jumped up too and chased me for 10 minutes.

He finally caught me, and i fell on top of him onto the couch.
"Hmmm... this feels strange. I think I like it" he whispered into my hair.

I simply stared into his eyes.
Sarah is so beautiful.
The thought interrupted the moment, and i pushed him away, remembering how they both made me feel earlier today.
"I just remembered, my mom wants me home early for dinner. See you tommorow" and i ran out of the house as fast as I could.

Sarah is a total bitch.

The thought haunted my dreams.