"Its just blood, right?"

We pulled up in front of my house- i would get changed first and then we'd go to Jungkooks house so he could.

"Don't take too long" he said as I was getting out of the car. I glanced back at him, confused.
"Hey, you're not staying out here, come inside"
He stared at my face for a minute and then nodded his head, following me into my house.

"Wait here" I said, pointing to the couch. With that, I ran up the stairs into my room. I pulled on a plain top with a denim skirt, sheer tights, an oversized leather jacket and doc martins

I spritzed my favourite Chanel perfume and ran downstairs to find Jungkook watching videos of cute kittens and puppies

"Hey, I think I'm cuter than that kitten" I said, flipping my hair over my shoulder. He glanced at me and his jaw dropped.
" WHOOAAAAAA" he screamed, eyes wide open. I rolled my eyes, smiling and secretly loving his response.

We then went to his house, he got changed and we went to a drive through fast food place on the way, then back at the hospital.

Just as we walked in, I saw the doctor speaking to my mother in hushed tones. They didn't realise that we had come in and I stood where I was, listening.

"He has a different blood type to you and your daughter, and needs a transfusion as soon as possible. He had lost a lot of blood. If we don't find a donor soon, I'm afraid we are not in control of what happens next"

My mother's worried eyes flickered in our direction and she plastered a smile on her face.
"Oh you're back. Your father is making excellent progress, the doctor was just informing me" she said, her fake smile was almost reaching her ears.
I stared at her face, her eyes were pleading for me not to find out.

"So what was that about a blood transfusion, doctor?" I asked. My mother's face had dropped back into a worried one.

"As I was saying, you and your mother's blood type is AB+ and your fathers is O+"

"And there are absolutely no blood donors in that could help?"

The doctor shook his head sadly.
I had never felt as useless in my life as I had felt now. I glanced at my father, the mask over his mouth, eyelids weighed down by the heavy sleep that he may never wake from.

"Doctor" said the deep voice behind me.

"I can help. It's just blood, right?"