French fries dipped in milkshake

I had given him a tour of the whole school and we flopped on a bench, exhausted. Our school was quite big.

"Do you wanna go grab some food?" He asked,
"I know a really great burger place"

I gave him a sideways glance, and he was genuinely blushing and looking down. I decided to tease him.

"So...I take it you've been to A LOT of burger places. Maybe with your past girlfriends?" I questioned smugly.
He stared at me like I just declared that I was going to shoot him in the knee.

"I-I've never had a girlfriend, you're the first girl I've ever asked to go get a burger and i totally understand if you don-" he was stopped with my finger on his lips, and i loved the reaction I was getting out of him. He was bright crimson was staring into my eyes.

"I'll go with you, I was just teasing" I said, removing my finger from his lips and giving him a playful nudge to his shoulder. He was so adorable I couldn't handle it.

"Thankyou" he said, sighing a breath of relief.

"You don't have to thank me for agreeing to go get a burger with you, ya bean" I laughed and he started giggling too, as we walked out of school.

After a whole 20 minutes of walking, it turns out that the great burger place was McDonald's. My heart fluttered from the cuteness.

"You can order whatever you like, my treat" he said, breaking my train of thoughts. I ended up ordering a fillet O fish meal and a mcflurry while he got a chicken nuggets meal with banana milkshake.

I sipped my coca cola while he dipped his French fries in his milkshake.

" Fries and milkshake?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, that" he said, giggling in embarrassment.
"It's a surprisingly good combo" he said. "Here try it"

And without warning he dipped one of his fries in milkshake and carefully put into in my gobsmacked mouth, and then gently pushed my chin, motioning me to chew it. He was fondly looking at me, as if I was a baby eating her first french fry.

"Sooo.. how is it???" He asked
"OMG it's actually amazing"  I answered, in awe.

We ate our meals, looked around the shops for a while and then Jungkook offered to walk me home, as it was beginning to get dark.
We had already reached my house and i felt as though my time with him flew by.
"I had fun today. Thankyou" I told him

"You don't have to thank me for having fun, you looked as though you needed it" he said, jokingly.
"I'll see you tommorow. Good night y/n" my heart fluttered when he said my name.

"Goodnight Jungkook"

I gently touched his arm and then turned around to walk up my driveway. I turned one last time to see him watching me enter my house. He raised his hand and waved until I was inside.

Well shit,  i thought and went to bed.