Right There...

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

Betty:
Last day of summer vacation and things have been quiet.Veronica and Archie are off in New York while I'm here in Riverdale. Great. Jughead has been busy with the Serpents and I should obviously be there because I'm his queen. We've actually been distance these past couple of weeks. Yes we talk on the phone and text here and there but we haven't been alone together. I was actually going to call him in the morning to see if we could go to Pops but when I was walking out of Veronica's house I saw Jug on his motorcycle with a girl passing by without seeing me. I automatically got completely confused and jealous so here I am in front of his house.

Jughead:
I hear a knock and I assume it's Sweet Pea because his girl said she was going to wait for him here but ended up leaving because she got tired of waiting. I got surprised because when I saw who was there it wasn't Sweet Pea. Instead it was Betty and I looked into her eyes and saw tears ready to spill.

B-"Where is she?"
J-"Where is who?"
She pushed me out of the way and walked into the living room furiously.
J-"Wait Miranda?"
B-"So that's her name? Really Jug I never thought you would cheat on me!"
J-"Whoah Betty calm down and let me explain"
B-"Explain what Jug? That you don't love me anymore? That we're done?"
J-"Betty I love you and only you. Miranda is Sweet Pea's girlfriend and I was hooking them up. I would never cheat on you Betty."
B-"I'm so sorry Jug, it's just that we haven't been together in so long that I thought maybe I wasn't good enough for you."
J-"Betty your everything I want and need."
Third Person
Betty stepped closer to Jug and their breathing started getting heavier."Then prove it to me Jug",Betty said as she looked deep into his eyes with hunger. He licked is lips and went closer to Betty's lips without kissing them. "With pleasure." Jughead pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and started kissing her passionately. They didn't make it very far and stumbled into the kitchen. Jughead started to work his way to her neck and pulled on her skin lightly, and Betty letting a moan escape her mouth. He dropped her on the table and took off her shirt and bra. He then took off her jeans so quickly that she didn't notice he did. She tried to undo his belt but he slapped her hands off of him. "You are not in charge I am, you understand?" Jughead said with a smirk on his face. "yeah." Jughead smacked her thigh and said "That's not the proper way to talk to me." Betty looked at him with desire and hunger. She wanted him and she knew very well what he was doing to her. "Yes Jughead", she said sarcastically. She knew there would be consequences but she didn't mind. Jughead then grabbed her throat and it made her choke. "Say it right Betty." "Yes daddy you're in charge." "Good girl baby." He went down on his knees and pulled her legs apart so he could have access to her pussy. He took off her panties and started to like her folds. She started to let little moans escape her mouth. She wanted him now. "Jug just eat me please" "What's my name" "Daddy" she said as he licked her clit. He could feel his dick getting hard with her being so horny for him. He started doing circles on her clit with his tongue and ended up sucking on it too. "Fuck you're so wet for me baby." Betty moaned as she heard him say that to her. "Who got you this wet?" He slid his middle finger in her pussy and started to move slowly. "You did daddy." He moved his finger in and out of her faster and faster. Betty threw her head back and her eyes went to the back of her head. "Keep your eyes on me Betty." She lifted herself up were she could see him. He was sucking her clit and moving his now two fingers faster than before. "Fuck daddy I'm about to cum" "You like what I'm doing baby?" "I love it daddy don't stop" "Cum for your daddy, on his fingers right now." Betty feels the adrenaline washing over her body as well as her horniness. She feels a knot in her stomach and knows she's fixing to explode. She starts rolling her hips up and her eyes hit the back of her head as he keeps jamming his fingers inside of her. "Fuck" they both say at the same time. He pulls his fingers out and makes her suck them clean. "Do you like how you taste baby?" " yes daddy" He gets up and takes off his pants and starts lining up with her entrance. She shoved it in her without him consenting it. "Mhmmm Jug", she says as he's inside of her. "Naughty little girl, didn't I say I was in control" and with that he slams into her and she screams his name. "JUGHEAD!" He goes faster into her, slamming each other's skin. She then starts kissing him roughly and starts exploring his mouth with her tongue. He keeps going faster and faster and she feels that knot again. " Juggy I'm about to c..." she gets cut off because it hit her early. Her orgasm was way harder this time and she started squirting out her cum. She tries to moan but nothing comes out. "Fuck Betts." Jughead keeps on pushing and Betty feels his member twitch inside of her and pulls him out before he releases his cum in her. She puts his dick in her mouth and sucks up every single drop of his liquid. She finished sucking his member and marking sure to take out his dick with a popping sound. The door then swings up and Veronica and Archie are in shock. "Agh my eyes oh my goshhh", both of them say as they turn around quickly to not see anymore sinful things. Jug and Betty quickly get up and Betty hides behind Jughead as he covers his cock with this Betty's shirt. "We came here to surprise y'all but we ended up being surprised with a not so welcoming gift", Archie said as Betty and Jughead giggled.

Author's Note
Thanks for reading I hope y'all enjoyed. More smuts coming soon...
1095 words~not counting Author's Note.