Love in Paris

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

Betty and Jughead have been dating for 2 years now and Jughead never felt this loved before. He loved Betty with all his heart and would do anything to make her happy. Today they finally arrived at Paris.

~At the hotel~
"Juggie look", Betty exclaimed as she pointed to the Eiffel Tower. She was astonished by the figure and the colors around it. "It looks amazing", she memorized. Jughead put his arms around her waist and snuggled his head on the her neck. "Not as amazing as you Betts." He loved to compliment her. A woman should always be appreciated everyday was Jughead's motto.

Betty turned around and gave him a kiss. "You hungry", Jughead asked Betty. "Well I am quite hungry", Betty giggled. Jughead grabbed her hand in his and said, "Then let's go get my girlfriend what she desires", he smiled. They both walked out of the room and made their way to a restaurant down the street.

They had a good time eating and laughing. They soon left and went back to the hotel because it was getting dark.

~At the Hotel~
Betty and Jughead entered their room and Jughead was getting really nervous. He wanted to ask her but waited patiently for the right moment to ask. The couple made their way to the balcony while giggly about a joke they tempered Archie made.

"Jug, I think this has to be the best vacation we've taken", Betty smiled. "I know it is Betty, but I think it can be better", he beamed back. He stepped away from her, standing in front of her. "What do you mean Jug", she questioned him. He went down on one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket. Betty gasped as Jughead opened the box to reveal a ring with a sapphire shaped heart in the middle. Tears were forming in her eyes and Jughead, surprising, was also getting emotional.

"Elizabeth Cooper, would you like to marry me", he nervously said. His hands were shaking and felt like he was going to cry. He wanted to spare the rest of his life with Betty and wouldn't bare the fact of her rejecting him.
"Yes Jug! I would love to marry you!", she screamed. She grabbed his hands and pulled him up and gave him a sweet kiss. He placed the ring on her left ring finger and gave her a hug. She pulled back and tears started streaming down her face as she admired the ring.

"Jug this is beautiful", she cried out. "Not as beautiful as you Betty." She loved him so freaking much that she pulled him over to the bed and got on his lap, putting her lips over his softly. He placed his hands on her hips, keeping her from falling back. She got off of his lap, steeping back from him. "What's wrong Betty", he questioned. He thought he did something wrong, maybe offending her somehow. "Nothing Jug", she smiled.

She slowly removed her top, leaving Jughead breathless. He's never seen her breasts before although they were still covered by her bra. She slowly removed her jeans, leaving her in her pink panties and her pink bra.

As she was sliding down her bra strap, Jughead  stood up and stopped her hand. "Betty we don't have to do this if you don't want to. We still have plenty of- " and got interrupted by Betty kissing him. "I want to Jug", she responded. "Okay", he whispered. They started kissing passionately, making their way to the bed.

Jughead was on top of Betty, unclipping her bra as she pulled his shirt over his head. While he was slipping off his jeans and boxers, Betty was getting nervous. She didn't know if it was going to hurt a lot and if it would fit inside of her. She was still virgin and knew he was too. So together they would figure this out.

She slipped away her panties, both looking at each other's nude bodies. He went in for another kiss, placing the covers over them. He wanted her as comfortable as possible. The kisses were sweet, innocent. She slipped her fingers in his hair, tugging and curling hairs slightly. Soon his kisses trailed down her neck, and soon finding the place that made her slightly moan. He smiled against her neck, hearing her moan was music to his ears.

She loved the feeling of his lips on her breasts, sucking on her nipples lightly. When he swirled his tongue on them it gave her a feeling she never felt before.

Jughead felt his member getting harder as time went by. His member brushed on her clit slightly, making her let out a moan that echoed through his head. He smirked as she wiggles under his touch as he swirled his tip over her bundle of nerves.

"You ready Betty?" Betty was nervous but knew this was going to be perfect. "Yes Jug," she smiled. He stroked himself a few times before entering her. Betty felt a string as he entered and shut her eyes as the pain was a bit stronger than she expected. Jughead saw her wince and kissed her softly, assuring her that it was going to be okay.

"You can move Jug", she said as she was getting used to his size. He slowly pushed himself in and out of her. Looking down to see the action that was happening under them. He was mesmerized. Seeing him enter her. Their skin touching each other was amazing for both of them. He slipped his hands into hers, holding them tightly.

Betty felt pleasure go through her body but wanted more. "Please Jug, go faster", she whispered in his ear. He groaned as her words were sweet and bliss but right now we're something else for him.

He picked up the pace, going faster and faster into her. She moaned and moaned. He grunted and grunted. "Fuck Betty you're so tight", he groaned. He let go of her hand and brought it down to her bundle of nerves. "Play with your clit Betty". She obeyed and threw her head back as the pleasure grew intensely. She smacked her lips onto his once more and moaned unto the kiss.

"Betty I'm close are you", Jughead whispered. Betty was still new to this that she didn't know if she was or not until Jughead picked up the speed, thrusting harder and making their skin slap and bed squeak. She felt this sensation in the lower part of her stomach, feeling like a knot and assumed this was what felt like being close.

"I'm close Jug", she said, not knowing what close meant. He kept at for a few more minutes until Betty cursed out and started shaking. "Shit!", she screamed as she felt a liquid gushing out of her. Her legs were were shaking and her lip was trembling. Soon Jughead pulled out and let out his liquid on the floor. "Fuck", he grunted out as he stroked the last drops of his liquids out. Betty was watching him finish and couldn't believe what just happened. Jughead layed back into the bed, embracing Betty in his arms and Betty kissing his red lips.
"Jug I've never felt this but it feels amazing", she panted out." "Me neither Betts", he smiled at her. "We should do this more often", she giggled. And soon they fell asleep, and dreamed about their wedding day.

Author's Note
Omg guys! It's been so long that I did a romantic one shot but I enjoyed this a lot. I hope y'all liked it as much as I did and promise to update Wednesday! Thanks for reading💜
1247 words(not including a/n)