Honeymoon🌙

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

[Jughead proposed to Betty and they got married 2 weeks after. Jughead surprised Betty with a honeymoon in Bora Bora.]

~At the hotel~

"Oh my gosh Jug!" Betty said, amazed seeing the view of their hotel room. They were so excited to finally be taking a trip that could mean so much to them. Jughead knew this was the perfect place to go to the beach and make great/wet memories(lol). "Do you like it Betty?" Jughead asked his loved one. Betty threw her arms around Jughead and kissed him softly. "I love it Jug." They both smiled at each other and started unpacking their suitcases. Betty has one suitcase while Jughead had one suitcase and a bag that Betty didn't see before back at home. She didn't question him though, thinking that he had another gift to give her. Jughead looked up, making sure Betty didn't see the bag and when he looked up, Betty had already turned away.

After they finished putting their clothes away, the newly wedded couple put on their bathing suits. Betty, a two piece bikini that was a red top with a red skirt. Jughead, some black shorts and a muscle shirt that he would soon take off. When Betty came out of the bathroom, Betty swears she saw drool coming out of a Jughead's mouth. He was astonished really... but more or less horny. "Betty you look amazing", he said as he grabbed her hand to give her a spin. He looked up and down. Admiring every piece of her skin that was exposed to his eyes only. Betty bit her lip slightly, seeing her husband liking the way she looked. She did this for him. Only him.

They got to the beach and threw their towels on the sand. Betty went into the ocean, leaving Jughead admiring the way her hips moved. He took off his shirt and followed behind her. "The water is cold", Jughead said as he got into the ocean. "What did you think Jones? That it was going to be warm at a time like this?" Betty said jokingly. It was true, they were in the ocean and around them was almost pitch black but enough for them to see each other. Jughead splashes some water at Betty and Betty shrieked. Jughead laughed as his response. "Oh Betty that sarcasm wasn't needed", he swam closer to her. The water was cold, yes, but the heat from their bodies could be felt by each other. Jughead was close to her and she could feel it. She splashed some water at him as payback for what he did. And he wasn't so pleased. "Betty what the heck!" Betty laughed and tried to swim away but Jughead wrapped his arms around her waist and her face was facing him. "That wasn't a smart decision Betty", he smirked. His hands lowered down her back, and made his way to her ass. She bit her lip, liking the way he grabbed onto her. "What's the matter Betty? Did the princess lose her voice?" He was tempting her. Seeing that her weaknesses could always be found by him. He gripped onto her ass tighter. "No", she murmured under her breath. She was getting wet(pun lol). He smashes his lip on hers, making her gasp. She liked the feeling of his lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing herself harder into the kiss. Soon her legs were wrapped around his waist too. The kiss had started the beginning of their make out. Tongues were battling for dominance but Jughead won that battle. His tongue was swirling around in her mouth. The kiss started getting sloppier and soon Jughead let out a groan when he felt Betty's hand grip onto his member. He was getting hard, she could feel it. He liked his big member in her tiny hands. She was going to stroke it when Jughead pushed her away. "What's wrong Jughead?", she asked concerned thinking that everything was going well. "I just want to fuck you already", he smirked. She liked that ideas a lot and was already thinking that tonight was going to be a long night.

They got to the hotel room and Betty sat at the edge of her bed, looking at her husband locking the hotel door. He walked to her. Looking at her devilishly and kissing her. He let go of the kiss and walked to his suitcase and pulled out the mystery bag. "What's in there Jug?" "Oh Betty...tonight you will listen to what I tell you and you will be a good slut for your daddy. Understand?"