Pink Dildo

⚠️warning sexual content⚠️

"ughhhh yesss", Cheryl was moaning as she fucked herself. Toni wasn't around, she was working with the Pretty Poisons and hasn't been paying attention to her lately. She was fucking her pussy with a pretty pink long dildo. In and out. In and out of her pussy she went. Moaning and rolling her eyes to the back of her head as she shoved it into herself deeper and deeper. "FUCK", she yelled as she felt herself coming closer to her higher. Ready to explode, ready to let her cum squirt everywhere. Toni walks into the room, coming home early from working, and getting mesmerized seeing her hot girlfriend fucking herself. Toni was standing in the doorway,moving her hand closer to her jeans and slipping her hand through her jeans and panties and started fingering herself. "Toni I- wait how long have you been standing there", Cheryl asking her horny girlfriend while removing the dildo out of her pretty pink pussy. "Long enough to see you need some help", Toni said as she got closer to the bed. Cheryl got on her knees and Toni leaned in for a kiss and they started making out passionately. Both swirling their tongues into each other's mouth, wanting the dominance. Toni ended up winning and started to remove her jacket with the help of Cheryl. Cheryl ripped Toni's shirt off and went to her jeans. As she was undoing them, Toni smacked her hand off her jeans and said "You're the one that's going to get punished baby." Toni pushed Cheryl to the bed and climbed onto of her. They were making out and Toni slipped one finger into Cheryl. In and out she went, curling her finger inside of her. "Toni, I want more", Cheryl said with pure hunger ness in her eyes. "If you want more than more you will get", Toni told her seductively. Toni rolled over to the side of the bed to reach for a vibrator that was in their night stand. She rolled back over to Cheryl and grabbed the dildo beside her. She bent down to Cheryl's pussy and shoved in the dildo. "OMG TONI", Cheryl screamed with pleasure. Toni kept going, shoving the 10 inch dildo in her girlfriend. Cheryl rolled her hips against the dildo. "Just like that Toni...don't stop", Cheryl said. Toni then licked the vibrator and turned it on and pressed it on Cheryl's clit. Cheryl's eyes crossed together and she tried to moan but nothing came out of all the pleasure she was feeling. Toni stated shoving the dildo faster and faster as well as increasing the speed of the vibrator. "Fuck Toni...I'm about to cum", Cheryl moaned out. This gave all the reasons for Toni to not stop. She loved seeing her girlfriend in pleasure. Toni kept going. Doing circles around Cheryl's clit with the vibrator. In and out. In and out. The dildo was long and it fit right into Cheryl's pussy. Deep inside of her. Cheryl started to feel her high coming closer and closer. Toni seeing her face was starting to get redder and redder as she knows this means she's about to cum. "Cum for me baby, all over this long dildo...now", Toni said with hungry ness. Cheryl started moving her hips higher and higher and then she came...hard. She started shaking and the pleasure was so much that her eyes closed. Toni turned off the vibrator and took out the dildo. Once Cheryl opened her eyes she saw Toni licking the cum on the dildo. Licked it like a lollipop and swallowed her juices... all in one gulp.

Author's Note

I know this one wasn't long but I hope y'all enjoyed it because I had fun typing it.💕

609 words(not including Author's Note)