School Fun

⚠️ warning mature content⚠️

Third Person POV
The "it" couple. Clearly a couple who has it all and today was the first day of school. At first you could say Veronica and Archie were the "it" couple but there was another couple who just was incredible. Betty and Jughead. They were perfect for each other. Betty being interested in stuff and Jughead along her side to make sure she's safe. A girl who doesn't like being referred "perfect" is now the Serpent Queen.

Everybody envied them two, but especially Betty. She has the hottie. The raven haired boy. The Serpent King, the baddie from the wrong side of the tracks. Before the girls never noticed him until him and Betty started dating.

Betty knew she had the best boyfriend out there. They've been dating for almost a year now and they've been the happiest ever since. Today was their first day of school and Jughead asked Betty to take her to school everyday and she of course excepted.

At Riverdale High
"Juggie here", Betty said as she handed Jughead his helmet back. "Thanks Betts". They smiled to each other and Jughead grabbed Betty's hand in his. "You ready Betts", he said excitingly. "Of course Juggie, lead the way", she smiled up at him. He grabbed her bag and his and led them inside.

As they went through the doors, everyone looked at them. Yes they were good looking but Betty was looking radiant. Today she wanted to match with Jughead a little. Jughead with a black shirt and his Serpent jack with his black jeans. So she decided to wear a black short dress with some pink flowers.Jughead was loving her outfit and couldn't wait to have some fun.

They made their way to their first period, chem class. The teacher allowed them to pick their seats and they went to the back of the class near the back door while Kevin and Veronica sat in front of them. The four friends talked about how their summer went and new people they met. Then the teacher came and started the class with a documentary of a chemist.

Jughead was scooting his desk closer to Betty and Kevin could see from the corner of his eye and was caught looking at them by Jughead. Jughead kicked Kevin's chair which made him gasp and focus on the film. Jughead has had this tingling sensation ever since he saw Betty in that dress. He wanted to touch her. At least have her close to him.

Betty saw what Jughead did. Scoot over so he was close to her. She didn't want this to turn out as him trying to do something sexual behind the class right then and there. She knows she wouldn't be able to control herself so she did the one only thing that at first she thought was a reasonable, place her hand to warn him but when she looked at his eyes, she saw desire. She placed her hand on his thigh and that only made him more hornier.

"Betty", he whispered to her seductively. It melted her insides. She saw the deep desire he had for her as she felt his hand slip under her dress. "Juggie please not now", she said quietly. She felt his fingers circling figure 8's around her bundle of nerves over her panties. It felt so good the way his fingers were motioning. "Do you want me to stop Elizabeth?" His husky voice saying her full name always turned her on even more and with that she couldn't say no.

"Say it...say you want me to stop." His fingers went faster and Betty thought she would moan. She bit her lip and gripped her hands on the edge of the desk. "No", she slightly moaned out. He smirked as he heard her response.

He moved her panties to the side and Betty felt as if she were going to faint. She didn't want to get caught. Not by the students, not by the teacher. She wanted this to be over as soon as possible but she knew very well it wasn't.

He looked around the classroom, making sure no one was looking. He brought his fingers up to Betty's mouth. As she opened her mouth to say Jughead, he placed his fingers inside her mouth. She sucked them slowly, then he pulled them out.

He went back to his job. Circling his fingers until Betty felt them go inside of her head. She was about to moan when Jughead covered her mouth with his other hand. She gripped the edge of her desk. She felt him go deeper in her, making her pussy stretch out just for him.

"Faster", she whispered. He liked seeing her want for more and he did as she commanded. He placed two more fingers inside of her, making it three. He picked up the pace and he could feel her starting to grind up on his fingers. He enjoyed watching her get desperate for his touch but he's the one who started this but he wanted her to finish it.

He kept going faster, pushing his fingers all the way into her until his knuckles hit her folds. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She swears she could see stars. Jughead's  mouth was opened. Seeing how his girlfriend was being pleasured by him was so sexy for him.

She rocked her hips faster, and brought her fingers down to her clit and started circling it. The sensation of all of this was driving her crazy. The ecstasy was running down her spine and it bucked her hips upward.

"Please Jug...make me cum." Her pleas was all Jughead needed to go faster and finish his job.
He pounded his fingers faster and deeper. "Fuck", Jughead cursed out as he felt her tighten around him. "Keep playing with your clit Elizabeth", he groaned. She obeyed him and all these sensation were too much for her. Her legs started shaking and her eyes kept closing. She bit her lip trying to contain her moans. She felt the knot start to form. "Jug I'm about to cum", she whispered with gaps separating the words. "Cum Elizabeth...do it", he dared. At first she felt she was going to cum, release herself on his fingers but felt the sensation stronger than usual. "Fuck Jug, stop I'm going to sq.." and she got caught off by her orgasm. "Shit!", she yelled. She started squirting all over the floor as Jughead continued with his actions to make sure she was done.

Their were gasps all over the room. "Betty!", both Kevin and Veronica yelled as they saw what had happened. Betty panted and was breathing heaving as well as Jughead. "Mr. Jones!", the teacher yelled at him. He finally realized he still has his fingers in her and removed himself from under her dress. The teacher gasped and the students started mumbling to each other. Veronica and Kevin were still in shock and well Betty... she was still recuperating. She finally looked at Jughead and smirked at him. He did the same back and they both looked at the teacher.

"This is unacceptable! This is not appropriate in school, especially in my class! This is no place for this type of 'school fun'! Do y'all have something to say!", the teacher yelled at them. Jughead shakes his head no. "I do", Betty said. She looked at Jughead and grinned. "I forgot to suck up your fingers", she said devilishly. The couple heard gasps as well as a thud. The students looked around and found their teacher on the floor. "Oops! It was too much for her to handle", Betty giggles as she brought Jughead's fingers to her mouth.

Author's Note
Thank you so much for reading and not leaving! I hope y'all enjoyed this one shot bc the ending made made me laugh!

1294 words(not including A/N)