My King

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

Jughead's POV
I'm the Serpent King is what I think about when I put on my new jacket. It feels good being in charge but also stressful. I always have stress in my daily vibes and I don't like it but I have someone to help me with that. My Serpent Queen. My Nancy Drew. The love of my life. Elizabeth Cooper. Betty is by my side in the Serpent meetings, goes around making sure everyone knows what they are doing, and deals with my everyday stress by loving me like no one else. Those eyes and the smile she gives me. Only me. I love her glowing skin and her outgoing personality. I can't wait to grow old with her but right now I appreciate all the good deeds she has done to my family and what she will be doing to me later(wink wink lol)

Betty's POV
I'm the Serpent Queen. The one who helps everyone remember what they are doing and deals with the King. My King. My investigator. My Juggie. My Jug. My love. Forsythe Pendleton Jones III. He helps me discover new things that I can do and supports me like no one ever could. He stops me from crying. He cares for me when I'm sick. He knows me better than anyone. I appreciate and truly adore him for being strong with all the stress he has daily. I know I make him feel better because he tells me. Later ima see him at our new Serpent club and I can't wait to relieve some stress(wait... is that a pun😂)

Third Person POV
Betty is making her way in her new club when she sees the hottest guy serving drinks to the customers. As she makes her way down to the bar she gets shoved out the way by a blue haired bitch.(dramaa) "Get out of the way hoe", is all that girl says to her while walking fast to get to the bar first. Betty watches the girl sit in the chair closes to the hazel eyed boy. "Hey there hottie, my name is Amber", she says with a smirk. "What would you like to drink", he replies with a not so welcoming tone. "ooh cut straight to the chase... I like that", she cooed. "I'll have rum", she giggled. He went to get her her drink and came back and handed it to her. She reached for it while brushing her hand on his. He jerked away from her grip leaving her furious. Betty made her way over and dragged the girl by her hair off of the seat. "Ow wtf is wrong with you bitch", she said as Betty let go of her hair. "Don't fucking touch my boyfriend slut", Betty yelled as she gave the girl a slap. Amber fell to the floor and she quickly got up and tried to lung herself to Betty but the securities got her on time before she laid one hand on her. "Take this bitch out of my bar and don't ever think about coming back again you hear me!" Betty then turned around facing the boy. "Wow Jug, the first day of our bar opening and there are already leeches trying to suck you", Betty rolled her eyes as she opened the door to get to the other side of the bar. "I've never seen this Betty before, are you sure your my queen", Jug laughed as he kissed his love. "You like it so stop complaining",
she gave him a soft punch on his shoulder. "It turns me on to be more exact", he said and gave her ass a smack. "Jug we're in public", she wined. "Then let's go to our office." "Ooh I like the sound of that", Betty smirked as she grabbed his hand and leaded him to the back of their place.

They barely made a step into their office and Jughead slammed Betty to the wall. He kissed her with passion and started undoing her blouse. Button by button was being open releasing her big breasts. The kisses were turning sloppier as seconds passed by. "Jump", is what the boy said and the girl obeyed. He carried her to the desk and pushed off the papers to let her sit. She took off his shirt as he unbuttoned her jeans. He slipped them off her legs and went back up to kiss her neck. He licked her neck and was making love bites all over, showing that he claimed her. She pulled on his dark hair wanting more action. He made his to her breasts and he undid her bra and started sucking on her nipples like pacifier(i mean he is my baby sooo💀) He swirled his tongue on them and tugged on them roughly. "Jughead just eat me already", Betty commanded. He went on his knees and he spreaded her legs apart so wide that she thought her skin might rip. He ripped her panties apart like a child opening his present.(pun? I think yes) He put his face in between her legs and started sucking up all the juices out of her. He licked her clit one time and she was already begging for more. He stuck his tongue inside of her precious pink pussy and she grabbed her breasts. She bit her lips trying to contain her moans but it was no use. The way his tongue felt inside of her was too much for her. "Fuck Jug", she cooed. He flicked his tongue on her clit and pushed in two fingers inside of her. She pushed his head(which one?) deeper so he could keep licking her out. He pushed his fingers in and curled them when he was coming out. He kept repeating the movement faster and faster. "Fuck Betts you taste so fucking good", he said sucking her up. "Only for you daddy." He soon thrusted his fingers deeper into her. "Oh my god Jug fuck right there", she moaned out. He hit her g spot perfectly and knew she wouldn't last long. He removed his fingers from inside of her and stood up. "Why did you stop Jug", she curiously asked. "I need you to do me a good deed first", he smirked. She looked down at his boner and she jumped off the desk and went on her knees. He slipped off his jeans and revealed his huge member sticking out of his boxers. "Fuck Jug, who got you this hard", she whispered as she licked his dick up and down while looking at him. "You did Betts", he groaned. She shoved all of his member in her mouth and started sucking him down. Up and down she bobbled her head in a motion that made Jughead feel all sorts of ecstasy through his body. He grabbed her hair in a ponytail and thrusted deep into her throat. She choked and felt tears swelling in her eyes. He finally pulled out of her, letting her gasp for air. He thrusted back into her mouth without a warning and he fucked her pretty face good. "Fuck Betts just like that", he said while he felt Betty's tongue swirl around his member. Betty kept bobbing her head but Jughead removed himself for her. She looked up at him puzzled. "Did I do something wrong". "I just don't want to cum yet." He picked her up and made her lift her butt up in the air while putting her hands on the edge of her desk. He lined himself up with her entrance and thrusted into her roughly. "Fuckkkk", she moaned loudly. He thrusted into her hard. Her eyes crossed and she felt her legs get weak with every thrust he did. "Betty you feels so tight", he groaned. He pounded deeper into her making her feel like cumming again. He licked his finger and put them over her clit. He moved his fingers in a circular motion. Faster and faster he moved his fingers. Betty was out of breath. She wanted to moan but couldn't make a sound. "Fuck Betts", he said smacking her perfect round ass. "Shit shit shit Jug, I feel like cumming", she moaned out. "Make me cum daddy please". He kept pounding into her and he felt himself getting closer to his high. He felt himself getting weak and started going slower. Betty started pushing her hips back and soon their movements were in sync. "Fuck!", they both said at the same time while releasing their juices. He removed himself from her and turned her around to give her a kiss. "That was hot Jug, we should do it here more often." "Oh we will baby, I love you", Jug said. "I love you too".

Author's Note
Thanks for reading!! I really enjoyed typing this one because it's Bughead💕. This one is the longest of typed of my one shots and hopefully it makes up for the one I did yesterday😬. I'll publish a new one shot smut Thursday or Friday! Hope y'all enjoyed!

1467 words(not including AN)