Pleasure💦 Pt.2

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

Jughead's POV
"Then relieve me", I smirk at Betty. "As you wish daddy". She licks my lips before she goes down on her knees. She unzipped my pants and slipped off my boxers with them. She quickly grabbed my member and looked up appetizingly. "Daddy", she moaned out. Hearing her want me is all I need to thrust into her mouth. I bent down and grabbed her throat as I thrusted deep into her mouth. I finally got out of her mouth and let her take over. She licked up and down my member and made sure it was full of her spit. She put my tip in her mouth and sucked on it hard. "Fuck Betts", I groan out. The way she is sucking on just my tip is so amazingly satisfying. "You like that Juggie?" "You know I do Betts". She then shoved all of me in. She swallowed me up. Moving her head up and down while playing with my balls. I couldn't help but groan. She did wonders to my body put this... this was the best one yet. She gagged as I lightly hit the back of her throat. I knew she needed air but I wanted my fun first. I grabbed her hair in my hands and pushed my dick deeper in her throat. I looked down and saw her eyes at the back of her head. Fuck she looked so hot. I thrusted and thrusted in her mouth and I could feel her tongue moving on my dick. "Fuck Betts just like that". I didn't want it to end but I felt my high coming close. Shit. I started moving faster in her mouth and instead of holding her hair I wrapped my hands around her head and pounded myself one last time until I felt my cum gush out of me. I released her out of my grip and she was gasping for her. As she controlled herself she looked up at me and proudly swallowed my cum. She licked those beautiful lips of hers and stood up in front of me. I grabbed her neck and brought her in for a kiss. "Fuck Betts you did an incredible job at relieving me", I smirked. "Thank you daddy... but our job isn't done just yet". She pushed me to the bed and got on top of me. She kissed my lips in a hurry knowing what she wanted. I flipped us over so I could be on top. I messed around with her entrance by circling my member on it. "Jones stop being a tease and fuck me please". I love it when she begs for me. As I pushed myself into her, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Fuck daddy", she moaned out. I rock myself in her slowly to get her comfortable to my size. I'm so mother fucking hard right now. I give her a kiss and she wraps her hands around me. I start picking up the pace, knowing she'll love it. She starts digging her nails in my back showing I'm making good progress. "Omg Jug, go faster", she commands. I can't help but follow my instructions given. I go faster into her, hitting my hard member on her g spot. Her eyes cross and it's the best sight I've ever seen. I thrust into her with more force and grab the sheets beside her head for support. "Betts you feel so good", I grunt into her ear. She raises her fingers to my mouth and I suck on them. As she removes them, I place her legs over my shoulders, allowing me to go way faster than before. She starts rubbing her heat as I pound into her. "More daddy I want more", she yells out. I give her my all. Thrusting in and out as she fingers herself. The bed starts squeaking under us and Betty is fingering herself while grabbing onto the bed sheets. "oh my god daddy I'm about to cum...please daddy... make me cum", she pleas. I continue with my actions. I feel like I'm coming closer to my high and feel Betty's walls getting tighter around me. We keep at it for a few more seconds and- "oh fuck", we both moan out as our orgasms hit us so hard I fall onto Betty as her legs start to shake. Our orgasms finish and I cover us with the blanket. "Jug that was incredible." "It was Betty... I love you so damn much." "I love you too Jug". She kisses my lips and then she becomes the little spoon under my soft grip.
And then the once again the in love teenagers fall asleep in their lovers arms dreaming about their future together forever.

Author's Note
Sorry I didn't upload earlier but I've been busy and super duper tired. But I really do hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and ik it's not long so please don't be mad💙
822( not including AN)

ps next smut is Bughead🥳