secretly🤫

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

Jughead's POV
These talks with Veronica and Reggie are somewhat interesting. The only things that are interesting from the conversations we have are how I see Reggie Mantle and Archie Andrews are almost alike. But anyways, me and Betty are having a double date with them today at Pop's and I'm going to get a burger.

Betty's POV
I enjoy going on double dates with Veronica and Reggie but I kinda preferred Archie instead of him. Veronica is my bff so I have to support her. Jug is still getting ready in my room...well old room even though he calls it our room. He's been suspicious ever since Veronica invited us to go with them to Pop's. Hopefully he's not planning anything to embarrass me tonight.

Third Person POV
As Jughead walks down the stairs, Betty already feels herself getting wet. "He looks so hot", she thinks to herself as he comes closer to her to give her a kiss. "You ready baby?" "Yes Juggie lets go", as she links her hand with his.
And off they went to Pop's

~~~
"So as I was saying Jughead, I still think that I would look good in that Serpent jacket if you just let me borrow it", Reggie says to Jughead as Jughead continues to eat his fries. "So Betty... I was thinking that maybe we should be cheerleaders next year since it is our last year of high school", Veronica comments to her bff. " Sure V, so we can cheer those hot football players on", Betty says with a smirk knowing Jughead would get jealous. He obviously was of course, but he wasn't going to let Betty get to him. Instead he put her hand on her thigh, seeing that Veronica and Reggie were in a deep conversation with each other. He started squeezing Betty's thigh and she slightly turned her eyes to him and whispered in his ear, "What are you doing Jones?" He was moving his hand higher, closer to her pussy. " Showing you not to disrespect your daddy like that.", he whispered in her ear and biting her ear lobe afterwards. He started to lift up Betty's skirt and she felt herself getting wet by his actions. "So Reggie ready for next years freshman", Jughead asked to keep the conversation between the table going. "Don't even get me started with those kids, they are out of their mind", Reggie said. Betty felt Jughead's fingers start circling her clit through her lace panties. She wanted to moan, feeling him touch her like that. She instead decided to keep quite by sipping some of her milkshake but then she choked as she felt her panties get ripped by Jughead's fingers. "Betty are you okay", Veronica asked as Betty was coughing from choking. "Yeah I'm good V". Jughead smirked knowing she wasn't good. No, she was horny. He slid his finger in her pussy and was slowly going in and out of her. Betty wanted Jughead to stop because her friends were right in front of her but the pleasure was too good. "Are you and Jughead going to continue writing in the Blue and Gold because me and Reginald were planning on joining too..." Jughead knew Betty was going to answer the question so he slipped another finger in and went faster this time. "Ummmm", is all Betty could day without moaning Jughead's name. "Well...um...V..if you and um...Reggie are up for it...uh..it would be...nice". Her stumbling to keep her moans from coming out made Jughead even more willing to cause her to moan right there. He went in faster into her, thrusting his fingers inside of her till his knuckles hit her flaps. He wanted to suck on her clit and wiggle it with his tongue but he clearly couldn't. Betty was squirming around in the seat. She grabbed Jughead's hand and started to push his hand to make his fingers go so deep inside of her that her lip started to tremble and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Veronica excused herself to go to the restroom and Reggie went to go say hi to one of the football players leaving them alone at the table. "Jughead don't stop,right there baby", Betty said in a whisper. "Make me cum all over your fingers daddy please",she was begging for him to make her cum at this point. "Start rubbing your clit baby", Jughead commanded her to do it. The tone of his voice got Betty more wet and she did as he asked. She lowered her fingers and started to rub her clit faster and faster as Jughead kept slamming his fingers in her without giving her time to breathe. He felt her walls get tighter as his motions continued but also saw Reggie coming back to the table. Reggie with the bill in his hands made Jughead want to hurry the fuck up and make Betty cum but he remembered why in the first place this was happening. As a punishment. He kept fingering her until Reggie let the bill slip and it fell on the floor beside the table. He was thrusting so hard that Betty was rolling her hips on his fingers for his fingers to get deeper inside of her. She had her eyes half opened because she felt herself getting ready to explode. "I'm about to cum don't stop" is what she wanted to tell Jughead. Jughead saw Reggie bending down to get it and Jughead realized that he would see the fun they were having. Betty was about to explode when Jughead took his fingers out of her and she started to shake. She opened her eyes to see Jughead handing the bill to Reggie and Veronica on the other hand getting out of the restroom. Reggie got into his seat with Veronica and started to talk. "Wtf Jughead really pulling out your fingers on me like that wasn't cool", Betty told Jughead in a stern tone. "That's what you get for thinking that making those jokes was funny Betts", Jughead said with a smirk. "This isn't over Jughead and next time your the one that's going to be punished."

To be continued...

Author's Note
Thank you so much for reading this smut and hopefully voting! I hope y'all enjoyed and if y'all have any ideas for up coming smuts please share!

1046 words (author's note not included)