Pleasure💦

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

Betty's POV
I'm so tired of all this bullshit. I'm tired of my mom's obsession with the Farm. I'm tired of my dad calling me to come visit him. I'm tired of Evelyn taking my friends and family. I'm just tired. I need something to relax me. I take a warm shower but it doesn't help. I call Jughead and he doesn't answer his damn phone. Ever since we bought this house for ourselves in the beginning of senior year we've had more pressure on paying bills. We can afford to pay them but sometimes I wish we waited a little longer. I need Jughead here with me.

Jughead's POV
I need to talk to Betty but I can't. This Serpent meeting is taking to damn long. I want to go home and lay down by my Juliet but I'm still trying to convince Toni and Cheryl to come back. Hopefully Betty is alright. I wouldn't forgive myself if I wasn't there to help her with anything that could be going on. Just a little more time and I'll be home Betts.

~Time Pass~

Betty's POV
3 hours have passed by and still no Jughead. I've been on my phone waiting for him to call but nothing. I'm worried at this point. What if the Ghoulies attacked him again? I have way more stress now and I just want to know if he's safe. I try to take a nap when I here the door open downstairs. I run down the stairs as fast as I could to see my beloved Juggie standing in front of me. I threw my hands over him as he did the same to me. I hugged him so tight like if he was the last person on earth I'll ever see. "Oh my gosh Jug, you had me so worried. Please answer your phone when I call", I say as I let go of him and he gives me a kiss. "Sorry Betts I was in a meeting. I promise I'll at least send you a text." I could hear his sincerity in his words. He would never lie to me. We made our way over to the sofa and we started to cuddle. "Jug, I'm so tired of everything. I'm tired of being rejected from my mom. All this stress is killing me". Jug starts kissing the side of my neck and I can't help but feel horny at a time like this. "I think I may know how to relieve your stress Betty", he smirks. I start to think of so many sinful things he would do to me. "Oh yeah", I say getting closer to kiss him. "Then show me". As soon as I say those words, I swear Jughead jumped off of the couch like a fucking kangaroo. I got up too and I basically threw my lips over Jughead's. I grabbed onto the back of his neck and he squeezed my ass hard. I jump onto him and wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me upstairs to our bedroom. He kicks the door open and throws me on the bed. I sit up on the edge of the bed and see my Juggie undressing himself. I take off my shirt and bra leaving the good items on for Jughead to take off.

⚠️
"Babygirl I've heard you've been stressed lately", Jughead seductively says. He's now looking down at me . He grabs my neck as I try to answer. "Yes daddy I am stressed but I think you could help me with that." I look at his eyes. Those once again hungry eyes. He gets down on his knees and starts to rub my thighs slowly. He starts unbuckling my jeans and slides them down and throws them far from us. He's now left looking at my red lace panties. The panties that make him go wild. He looks up at me and licks his lips, showing that the fun is about to begin. He brings his middle and ring finger to my mouth. "Suck them Elizabeth." I cant help but feel more wet. I look at him as I lick his fingers and then take them in my mouth as I suck on them hard. He groans as I swirl my tongue around them and I can tell he wishes it was his dick I was sucking. He takes them out my mouth and removes my panties with his other hand. He places his soaked fingers on my clit and slowly moves it in circles. He licks one of my folds and I let out a small moan. "Fuck Jug just eat me please", I'm so desperate for him to eat me. I want his mouth over my clit and for him to lick it fiercely. I want him sucking my juices out and swallowing them. "Say my name right Elizabeth and maybe I will", he starts picking up the pace of his fingers over my clit. "Daddy please eat me." "Brace yourself Elizabeth", he kisses my clit and it sends shivers down my spine. He looks up at me while he moves his tongue around my throbbing clit. He puts two fingers in me and they go deep. "Fuck Elizabeth your so fucking tight for me...why don't we loosen you up a bit for daddy." I can't help but moan as I hear that music to my ears. He thrusts his fingers deeper in me making my eyes roll back. My hands fling to his head and I start gripping onto his hair. He licks my clit so fiercely that I pull more of his hair. He thrusts those rough fingers in me faster than before. As he comes out of me he curls his fingers inside of me. "Fuck daddy just like that." He puts his whole mouth around my clit and starts kissing it hungrily. The way his mouth feels around me makes my toes curl up. He pumps another finger in me and now they are going faster. He turns his hand with his fingers inside of me filling me up. I can't help but look up and I could see stars. He sucks me harder and harder and I could feel myself getting close to my high. "Are you close Elizabeth", he hums into me. "Yes daddy". He removes his fingers and replaces them with his tongue. He inserts his tongue in my pussy and swirls it around my walls. I grip onto his hair tighter and push his face closer to my heat. His tongue swirls around while his fingers stay circling my clit. "Fuck daddy, make me cum already please." I'm desperate for my juices to be in his mouth. I want to see his swallow them and come back up to kiss me so I could taste myself. He inserts a finger in me and I go loose. I moan so loud that the neighbors could hear how good my daddy could pleasure me. Now it's his tongue and finger fucking the insides of me. In and out. In and out they go. I feel the sensation in my stomach start to form. "Fuck daddy I'm about to cum go faster." He hears my pleas and obeys. His fingers on my clit go faster in circles. His tongue and finger inside me go crazy. His finger inside me pounds deeper into me and I'm so close on cumming. He keeps pounding and pounding until I feel the gush of my juices release inside me. "Fuckkkk", I scream as my legs start to shake. My orgasm hit hard and I'm seeing stars. Jughead keeps licking my juices up and sucks them out of me good. I look back down at him and see him gulp them up. I pull him back up and kiss him passionately. I can taste myself on his lips. "Fuck Jughead... that felt amazing." "Do you feel any stress now Betty?" "Not anymore." I look down at his boner and start rubbing it with my hands. "But I think it's someone's turn to relieve some stress too." He looks at me with awe. I get up and now we're making out. Tongues in each other's mouth. Jughead breaks the kiss and whispers in my ear. "Then relieve me", he smirks.

To be continued...

Author's Note
Thanks for reading! I really appreciate those who read my smuts and those who vote&comment.💙

1393 words(not including AN)