Busted...

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

Third Person POV
Betty and Jug were in charge of the Blue & Gold. They were their own bosses and decided what articles to write without needing permission. They are the only writers but we're now recruiting.

Their Blue & Gold time was right now in sixth period. Betty was revising over Jughead's article while he kept typing more stories. She was astonished by his work, he always put perfect details and never misspelling a word. Jughead liked his work but liked impressing Betty as well.

Betty didn't like the fact that Jughead decided to announce that they were recruiting new writers. She always liked it being just them to in the room. They always got their space and could do whatever they wanted. Today in particular she felt like doing something out of her comfort zone.

She made her way around the table and placed her arms around the busy writer. Jughead felt her warm hands around his shoulders, making him feel amazing. "Jug", she whispered in his ear. He felt tingles as her warm breath lingered on his ear. He couldn't help but close his eyes in return.

She turned his chair around, making him look at her dazzling eyes again. She got on his lap and started straddling him, moving her hips against him. He groaned as he felt his member tighten. He grabbed her waist, making her go faster. "Betty stop being a tease please", he pleaded.

She got off of him and got on her knees. She looked up at him,biting her lip carelessly as she unbuckled his pants. She dragged his pants down to his ankles, revealing the hardened cock. She smirked as he slid down his boxers. She grabbed his member in her petite hands and licked it up and down.

She was teasing him and he knew it but wasn't liking it all. "Betty stop teasing me and suck", he commanded. She put her mouth over his member and shoved it down all the way till it hit the back of her throat.

He groaned as he felt his tip hit the back of her throat. She sucked it up and down. She turned her head side to side as she sucked him up. As she let go of his tip, she made a pop sound. The vibration of that went through Jughead's spine.

She licked his slit, pre cum oozing out. "I can't take this anymore",Jughead said as he got up from the chair, making Betty back up onto the desk.

He smashed his lips on hers, making her gasp for air. He let go of her lips and turned her around and placed her hands out in front of her on the desk while her ass was hitting his erection. Betty rested one of her knees on the desk while the other leg was holding her up.

Jughead quickly lifted up her skirt and saw a stain on Betty's panties, signalizing her wetness. "Already wet for daddy", he said smacking her pussy slightly. She moaned and he quickly ripped her panties apart.

She wines as the cold air hit her pussy. Her clit was throbbing and she needed some action. She felt his tip brushing over her entrance. He then thrusted into her, making her jump a little. He put his hands on her hip for grip. He slowly slid out and in, teasing her like she did to him. "Please daddy, fuck me hard", she begged. He smirked at her response. He liked when she called him daddy.

He pushed in harder, holding her strong in her place. She put her head on his shoulder, whispering dirty little things in his ear. "Take me daddy".... "Show me who's boss". He quickly thrusted into her, making her moan in his ear. "Fuck you're so tight baby", he said while placing his fingers on her swollen clit.

His fingers pinching and circling on her clit made her vision go blurry. He kept thrusting faster and harder. The desk was soon screeching as it kept moving forward with the pleasure behind it. Soon Betty was moaning loud and legs were shaking. "Jug I feel like I'm close", she moaned into his ear. "Not yet baby."

He removed himself from Betty, picking her up and placing her on the desk. Now they are staring deep into each other's eyes and Betty smashes her lips against his as he spreads open her legs. He thrusts himself back in her cunt, hitting her g spot. "Oh fuck daddy", she screamed out. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms were around his neck. He thrusted faster, making the desk wobble and knocking papers down. The room was a mess. The sounds of the desk screeching, the moans, the grunts, their skin slapping each other's. Jughead and Betty's heads are touching each other. Both of them gasping for air. His thrusts were becoming sloppier with every stroke passing by.

Soon Jughead couldn't hold it anymore. "Fuck baby I'm about to cum", he blurted out as he felt himself getting ready to release. "I'm about to too daddy, keep going", Betty said,digging her nails into his neck. Jughead kept going until they finally released themselves. "Shit",they both cursed out as their orgasm hit. Both of them were shaking and Jughead fell on top of Betty. She was laying on the desk and Jughead's head on her chest and then the door opens.

"Hey guys, I see y'all are reques-" and then Kevin turned around to see the couple on the desk. "KEVIN!" They both shouted as they jumped off of the desk and stood up. Kevin was shocked, so shocked he couldn't move. "Kevin turn around!", Betty screamed at him. He turned around so fast that he slipped and fell on the floor. "Ow!", he shouted, making them giggle a bit. "Btw Kevin that may or may not have been Betty's cu-" "Don't even say it Jughead", Kevin said worried. He ran out the room. "Kevin you forgot to close the door!"Betty giggled.

Author's Note
Hey guys! Hope your week has been well! I don't know why but last smut made me want another funny ending so here it is! I usually don't post so soon so I'm probably going to post Saturday! Hope y'all really did enjoy and please vote if you liked this one shot. Thanks💜
1012 words(not including a/n)