Quickie

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

"C'mon Betts, it will be fun",Jughead said. The couple was at Pops, enjoying a meal while Jughead wasn't craving burgers anymore...more like Betty at this point. Betty was wearing a blue skirt with a white tank top, revealing a lot of her skin. He couldn't help but feel arouse around her right now. He needed her in every way possible.

"Juggie, let me eat in peace", she exclaimed. He crossed his arms and pouted, like if he was a little kid. Betty wasn't in the mood right now, even though she did like Jughead drooling for her. He soon enough decided the one way to spark the fire.

He placed his hand on her bare thigh, rubbing it higher and higher. She choked on her milkshake, realizing what he was doing. "She grabbed her hand and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Jughead we're in public", Betty whispered. Jughead couldn't help it. It wasn't his fault that Betty had worn something really revealing that showed her glowing skin and that made him aroused. "Then let's go somewhere not so public", he said and grabbed her arm and basically pulled her into the men's restroom.

"What the heck Jughead! We could get caught!", she told him but he didn't listen. He went straight into picking her up and taking her to the handicapped stall. Since it had more space, they could have more fun.

He pushed her against one of the walls, kissing her neck ferociously. She tugged on his hair lightly, liking the way he sucked and kissed her neck just like she likes it. "Jughead let me down", she whispered in his ear, and he obeyed.

She got on her knees and started to unbuckle his jeans. As she was sliding them down, she looked up at him and licked her lips. She knows he loves it when she does that. He was hungry and desperate so he removed his boxers for her. She grinned as his member sprang up. She grabbed it with her hand and looked at it up and down. She licked the tip and Jughead groaned. "Anything to please daddy", she smirked. She quickly put his member in her mouth, sucking up what she could. She bobbled her her head up and down.

He groaned as he saw Betty sucking him off. He loved this sight and was enjoying every bit of it. He placed his hands on her head head, slowly thrusting himself in her mouth. She whimpered and finally let go of her head. He almost forgot that they weren't in her or his bedroom doing this.

He grabbed her arms, pulling her up and kissing her passionately. She removed her shirt and Jughead helped take off her skirt and panties. She jumped on him, kissing him back and slipping her tongue in his mouth. He backed them up on the wall and then slipping himself in her entrance. She moaned as she loved the feeling of him inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his hips, and she started bouncing on him, while he was grabbing and slapping her ass. Moans and groans were in the air. His thrusts became faster but his hands were giving out.

He put her on the ground and kissed her again and turned her. Now that her ass was facing him, he thrusted back into her, loving the feeling of her wrapped around him. She moaned as the thrusts became faster and faster. She wrapped her hands around his neck, digging her nails into his skin as he spreaded her legs more to get deeper in her.

"Fuck daddy, go faster! I want to cum...please", she begged. He smirked as he heard her words. He swears he got harder right then and there. He picked up the pace, thrusting into her deeper, making her moan into his ear and her legs started to shake. He grabbed her hips, holding her, making sure she wouldn't fall. Their skin was slapping against each other and moans and groans were getting louder.

Betty licked her fingers and started rubbing her clit, giving her more adrenaline through her body. Jughead's thrusts were becoming more sloppier as time went by. "Fuck daddy I'm about to cum", Betty moaned out. "I am to baby, cum for daddy", Jughead whispered into her ear. "Oh fuck!", she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body. She felt her liquids gush out of her and her legs shaking uncontrollably. Soon after Jughead cursed and came inside of her. They both were panting and gasping for air when suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?", a man asked. Jughead and Betty looked at each other, both scared of their next action they were about to have to do. Jughead whispered to Betty not to make a sound and Betty nodded. They hoped the person would walk away but they swore they heard no footsteps when they were doing it. They both carefully peaked under the stall and saw wheels on the ground. They looked back at each other with the palest face ever. They both mouthed 'oh fuck'. "What's wrong sir", another man asked. They both realized the voice belonged to none other than the Reggie Mantle himself. They both thought and remember he got a job at Pops but he never said what. Betty covered her mouth as she didn't want to make a noise, fearing they would both get caught.

"The stall is locked and I need to go to the restroom", the man said. "Well lucky for you I have to keys", Reggie told the man. They nearly jumped as they heard the handle twist and the door swing open. Reggie looked inside and found the most craziest thing he could ever imagine seeing. The raven haired boy with the blond girl in a stall, done having sex and naked. He gasped as he saw the sight, well only Jughead because he was covering Betty. "Holy fuck", he gasped as he couldn't believe his eyes. "What's wrong?", the handicapped man asked. He moved Reggie out the way and gasped. "Oh my", he shouted and as he tried to back away he went over Reggie's foot and made him go unbalance and tip over and fall. "Fuck!", they all gasped as they heard the man groan from the fall. "Damn Cooper and Jones, didn't expect y'all to be this wild", he laughed.

Author's Note
Hey guys! Hoped y'all enjoyed this one shot and voted! I really do appreciate y'all voting and commenting and please comment if y'all have any ideas on what I should do for the next one shot💜
1082 words(not including a/n)